Zoolander 2

Dezno
In all of his career acclaimed film critic never walked out of theater, that was until he saw Zoolander 2. In respect of this great man lets not snub Zoolander 2 in recognizing how awful it truly was. Also I think Fred Armisen and Special effects deserve a nomination for worst on screen combo.

Re: Zoolander 2

danylancaster
What are some other works by Fred Armisen? I found an article about the most abysmal pieces and the nominations from the writing service student forum. Jack Lanse is on the list too.