You are emberrasing yourself with the "mother!" mentions

You are emberrasing yourself with the "mother!" mentions

Genevive
It has decent ratings on both Rotten Tomatoes (69%) and Metacritic (65%) and the film is on multiple best-of-the-year lists. I understand if someone doesn't like such genre or film, but let's not go full retard here. If you think Jennifer Lawrence gave a bad performance in this, you are insane! She gave one of the best female performances of the year. And I'm not not even a huge fan.

This is not the way to bring attention to the Razzie Award. Start nominating BAD FILMS AND BAD PERFORMANCES, that is the only way.

Re: You are emberrasing yourself with the "mother!" mentions

Vheid
Genevive wrote
It has decent ratings on both Rotten Tomatoes (69%) and Metacritic (65%) and the film is on multiple best-of-the-year lists. I understand if someone doesn't like such genre or film, but let's not go full retard here. If you think Jennifer Lawrence gave a bad performance in this, you are insane! She gave one of the best female performances of the year. And I'm not not even a huge fan.

This is not the way to bring attention to the Razzie Award. Start nominating BAD FILMS AND BAD PERFORMANCES, that is the only way.
I knew when i saw it on the ballot it would provoke a strong reaction.

And too be honest i can really see your point with this.

Re: You are emberrasing yourself with the "mother!" mentions

#resistrazzmindset
Genevive wrote
It has decent ratings on both Rotten Tomatoes (69%) and Metacritic (65%) and the film is on multiple best-of-the-year lists. I understand if someone doesn't like such genre or film, but let's not go full retard here. If you think Jennifer Lawrence gave a bad performance in this, you are insane! She gave one of the best female performances of the year. And I'm not not even a huge fan.

This is not the way to bring attention to the Razzie Award. Start nominating BAD FILMS AND BAD PERFORMANCES, that is the only way.
Hear Hear- totally with this sentiment 1000%! #razziesneedtoend
FYC: Seth MacFarlane in Logan Lucky is even WORSE than he was in A Million Ways to Die in the West... #worstsupportingactor

Re: You are emberrasing yourself with the "mother!" mentions

GTAHater
I don't know about shutting down the foundation, I'd rather see them add some new management. They need fresh faces that can come up with better ideas than Mother!

Re: You are emberrasing yourself with the "mother!" mentions

Dun-Ida
I made a forum on Mother! because I think it should be considered for Worst Director and Worst Screenplay. I stand by this.

Re: You are emberrasing yourself with the "mother!" mentions

Vheid
I was close to voting for Mother in worst picture just to stir things up (and just enjoy the internet getting angry over nothing).

But i decided against it and voted for what i actually considered the worst.