What is the Worst Movie of the Decade (so far)?

What is the Worst Movie of the Decade (so far)?

Vheid
This post was updated on .
I was recently wondering this and am curious what all of you think is the worst movie of the decade so far?

I think for me it is Birdemic and the worst movie this decade that got nominated for the Razzies is probably Oogieloves.
For links to every discussion thread started on this forum so far, see the list of every 2018 release so far

Re: What is the Worst Movie of the Decade (so far)?

oiram
Yeah. Can't think any other possible contenders.
Worst Picture
Death Wish, Fifty Shades Freed, God’s Not Dead: A Light in Darkness, Gotti, Rodin
Worst Actor
Jamie Dornan, Vincent Lindon, John Travolta, David A. R. White, Bruce Willis
Worst Actress
Taraji P. Henson, Izïa Higelin, Bryce Dallas Howard, Dakota Johnson, Helen Mirren
Worst Supporting Actor
Eric Johnson, Steven Seagal, Justice Smith, Mike Tyson, Billy Zane
Worst Supporting Actress
Séverine Caneele, Marcia Gay Harden, Tatum O’Neal, Kelly Preston, Elisabeth Shue
Worst Screen Combo
Any combination of two characters, two sex toys (including ice cream), or two sexual positions, The entire cast of God’s Not Dead: A Light in Darkness, Vincent Lindon and either Izïa Higelin, Severine Caneele, or any piece of clay, plaster, wax, charcoal or naked woman he touches, John Travolta and either Spencer Lofranco or Kelly Preston, Bruce Willis and either Camila Morrone, Elizabeth Shue, or his guns
Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-Off or Sequel
Death Wish, Fifty Shades Freed, God’s Not Dead: A Light in Darkness, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, Super Troopers 2
Worst Director
Kevin Connolly, Jacques Doillon, James Foley, Tyler Perry, Eli Roth
Worst Screenplay
Fifty Shades Freed, God’s Not Dead: A Light in Darkness, Gotti, Rodin, Show Dogs

Re: What is the Worst Movie of the Decade (so far)?

Birdemic (wasn't it also known as Birdemic: Shock and Terror?) may have been the worst independent film of 201X so far, in terms of films that got overshadowed on account of their own microscopic release. However, in terms of big Hollywood films and small releases that still managed to catch the RAZZIES' attention, I'd say Jack And Jill was the worst, with The Last Airbender as a close second. I still can't decide, however, whether they're worse than Battlefield Earth (The #1 Worst Film of '000).

Worst Screenplay
Fifty Shades Freed, God’s Not Dead: A Light in Darkness, Gotti, Rodin, Show Dogs

Re: What is the Worst Movie of the Decade (so far)?

Vits
I haven't seen BIRDEMIC nor 9/11. I'd pick DRACULA UNTOLD, FOODFIGHT, GHOST RIDER PART 2, INAPPROPRIATE COMEDY, KILLER ELITE, MARTI DUPA CRACIUN, ONE FOR THE MONEY, PLANES and TENGO GANAS DE TI.

Re: What is the Worst Movie of the Decade (so far)?

Vheid
Vits wrote
I haven't seen BIRDEMIC nor 9/11.
Be glad.

Vits wrote
I'd pick: CHE PART 2, THE COMEBACKS, DOMINION: PREQUEL TO THE EXORCIST, FOODFIGHT, INAPPROPRIATE COMEDY, KILLER ELITE, ROMEO MUST DIE, TENTACOLINO: IN SEARCH FOR THE TITANIC and TUESDAY AFTER CHRISTMAS.
And if you had to pick one?
For links to every discussion thread started on this forum so far, see the list of every 2018 release so far

Re: What is the Worst Movie of the Decade (so far)?

Vits
I took all the movies that I've given a 0 to and I reduced the list as much as possible. I don't like comparing movies of different genres. Sequels and remakes also have different standards than stand-alone movies.

Re: What is the Worst Movie of the Decade (so far)?

GTAHater
The only one of those that I recognized that wasn't on any of my Bottom 40 lists was Killer Elite. On September 23, 2011, the day Killer Elite got released, most critics and I thought Abduction starring Taylor Lautner sucked more.