What is the Worst Movie of the Decade (so far)?

What is the Worst Movie of the Decade (so far)?

Vheid
This post was updated on .
I was recently wondering this and am curious what all of you think is the worst movie of the decade so far?

I think for me it is Birdemic and the worst movie this decade that got nominated for the Razzies is probably Oogieloves.

Re: What is the Worst Movie of the Decade (so far)?

oiram
Yeah. Can't think any other possible contenders.

Worst Picture - Boo 2! A Madea Halloween (nom), The Emoji Movie (nom), Fifty Shades Darker, The Mummy (nom), 9/11 (nom), and Transformers: The Last Knight (nom)
Worst Actor - Tom Cruise (nom), Matt Damon (nom), Johnny Depp, Jamie Dornan (nom), Charlie Hunnam (nom), and Charlie Sheen (nom)
Worst Actress - Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Anna Kendrick (nom), Tyler Perry (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)
Worst Supporting Actor - Mel Gibson (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), J. K. Simmons (nom), and John Turturro (nom)
Worst Supporting Actress - Kim Basinger, Faye Dunaway (nom), Laura Haddock (nom), Goldie Hawn (nom), Isabela Moner (nom), and Rebel Wilson (nom)
Worst Screen Combo - Any two robots, actors, or robotic actors (nom), Tom Cruise and either Sofia Boutella, Jake Johnson, or Annabelle Wallis (nom), The Entire Cast of Fifty Shades Darker, The Entire Cast of 9/11 (nom), The Entire Voice Cast of The Emoji Movie (nom), and Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn/Snatched (nom)
Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-Off or Sequel - Baywatch (nom), CHiPs (nom), The Emoji Movie (Rip-Off of Inside Out, The Lego Movie, and Wreck-It Ralph) (nom), Fifty Shades Darker, The Mummy (nom), and Transformers: The Last Knight (nom)
Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Tyler Perry (nom), and Guy Ritchie (nom)
Worst Screenplay - The Emoji Movie (nom), Fifty Shades Darker, The Mummy (nom), 9/11 (nom), Suburbicon (nom), and Transformers: The Last Knight (nom)
Redeemer: M. Night Shyamalan

Re: What is the Worst Movie of the Decade (so far)?

Birdemic (wasn't it also known as Birdemic: Shock and Terror?) may have been the worst independent film of 201X so far, in terms of films that got overshadowed on account of their own microscopic release. However, in terms of big Hollywood films and small releases that still managed to catch the RAZZIES' attention, I'd say Jack And Jill was the worst, with The Last Airbender as a close second. I still can't decide, however, whether they're worse than Battlefield Earth (The #1 Worst Film of '000).

Worst Screenplay - The Emoji Movie (nom), Fifty Shades Darker, The Mummy (nom), 9/11 (nom), Suburbicon (nom), and Transformers: The Last Knight (nom)
Redeemer: M. Night Shyamalan

Re: What is the Worst Movie of the Decade (so far)?

Vits
I haven't seen BIRDEMIC nor 9/11. I'd pick DRACULA UNTOLD, FOODFIGHT, GHOST RIDER PART 2, INAPPROPRIATE COMEDY, KILLER ELITE, MARTI DUPA CRACIUN, ONE FOR THE MONEY, PLANES and TENGO GANAS DE TI.

Re: What is the Worst Movie of the Decade (so far)?

Vheid
Vits wrote
I haven't seen BIRDEMIC nor 9/11.
Be glad.

Vits wrote
I'd pick: CHE PART 2, THE COMEBACKS, DOMINION: PREQUEL TO THE EXORCIST, FOODFIGHT, INAPPROPRIATE COMEDY, KILLER ELITE, ROMEO MUST DIE, TENTACOLINO: IN SEARCH FOR THE TITANIC and TUESDAY AFTER CHRISTMAS.
And if you had to pick one?

Re: What is the Worst Movie of the Decade (so far)?

Vits
I took all the movies that I've given a 0 to and I reduced the list as much as possible. I don't like comparing movies of different genres. Sequels and remakes also have different standards than stand-alone movies.

Re: What is the Worst Movie of the Decade (so far)?

GTAHater
The only one of those that I recognized that wasn't on any of my Bottom 40 lists was Killer Elite. On September 23, 2011, the day Killer Elite got released, most critics and I thought Abduction starring Taylor Lautner sucked more.

Re: What is the Worst Movie of the Decade (so far)?

thuylien
Thanks for sharing, very useful information. You can visit to my website.
[url=http://howtoget.wiki/top-7-free-watching-streaming-apps-part-1/]free movie website[/url]
[url=http://howtoget.wiki/ten-women-are-perfect-spies-on-movies-part-1/] movies online[/url]
[url=http://howtoget.wiki/movies-and-tivi/]free online movie[/url]