Quantcast

What about a new category for Worst CGI/special effects?

What about a new category for Worst CGI/special effects?

Tsarstepan
Throwing this one out there.

There are plenty of options and though I thoroughly enjoyed Batman V Superman, I think it could easily be a contender.

I thought of this idea when watching Nine Lives last night and was utterly baffled by the unnecessarily bad CGI of the glass elevator scenes (amongst other visual travesties of the film).

Re: What about a new category for Worst CGI/special effects?

Vits
Welcome, Tsarstepan. This category did exist. It was awarded in the 7th and 8th ceremony. I do think it would be a good idea to bring it back, since there's definitely enough contenders.

Re: What about a new category for Worst CGI/special effects?

I would like to welcome you too, Tsarstepan.
Worst Supporting Actress - Kim Basinger (Basically in this movie because 9 1/2 Weeks, her first Razzie nomination)

Worst Supporting Actress - Marcia Gay Harden (Jane Seymour got a nomination for the parody version of the role, so why not the real thing?)