VALERIAN AND THE CITY OF A THOUSAND PLANETS

VALERIAN AND THE CITY OF A THOUSAND PLANETS

Dun-Ida
Here are my suggestions for nominations.

Worst Actor
Dane DeHaan. He is not convincing as Valerian. He seems more like a college slacker than an agent.

Worst Actress
Cara Delevingne. A lot of the time she displays an expressionless face.

Dishonorable mentions. Rihanna, Worst Supporting Actress. Luc Besson, Worst Director and Worst Screenplay. Dane DeHaan and Cara Delevingne, Worst Screen Combination.

Re: VALERIAN AND THE CITY OF A THOUSAND PLANETS

Vits
R.T. (50% - 5.5/10): "It uses sheer kinetic energy and visual thrills to overcome narrative obstacles and offer a viewing experience whose surreal pleasures often outweigh its flaws."

Richard Roeper's review.

Peter Travers' review.

JimmyO's review.

Keith and the Movies' review.

Jeremy Jahns' video review.

Chris Stuckmann's video review.

Re: VALERIAN AND THE CITY OF A THOUSAND PLANETS

babyshowers
Just nominate Rihanna again and get it over with.

Re: VALERIAN AND THE CITY OF A THOUSAND PLANETS

GTAHater
First Battleship and now this. What is it about Rihanna that stands her performance out from other bad supporting roles? She may have made a few hits in '005 and '006, then crossed over into club pop/hip-hop/electronica hybrids in circa '009, but I'm confused about her reputation in cinema.

Re: VALERIAN AND THE CITY OF A THOUSAND PLANETS

Vits
Most people think that she's not a real actress and she's just hired because of her popularity. I didn't think that way when I saw BATTLESHIP. I changed my mind when I saw HOME. I changed my mind again when I saw the final season of BATES MOTEL.
Follow me on Twitter @Vits_Chile