THE MOUNTAIN BETWEEN US

oiram
Might still be considered due to Idris Elba also starring in The Dark Tower, so why not?

Worst Actress - Kate Beckinsale (nom), Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Milla Jovovich (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)

Worst Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)

Re: THE MOUNTAIN BETWEEN US

GTAHater
Do we have to bundle every average film in with the bad films that get nominated in the acting categories? That's always seemed mysterious to me.

Re: THE MOUNTAIN BETWEEN US

oiram
It doesn't have to be "we"... but there are people who wouldn't mind doing it.

Even then, I don't think Idris will become a Worst Actor nominee anyways.

Worst Actress - Kate Beckinsale (nom), Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Milla Jovovich (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)

Worst Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)

Re: THE MOUNTAIN BETWEEN US

Vits
R.T. (45% - 5/10): "It may be too far-fetched for some viewers to appreciate, but it's elevated by reliably engaging performances from Idris Elba and Kate Winslet."

Richard Roeper's review.

Peter Travers' review.

Chris Bumbray's review.

Chris Stuckmann's video review.