THE MOUNTAIN BETWEEN US

oiram
Might still be considered due to Idris Elba also starring in The Dark Tower, so why not?
Worst Picture - Fifty Shades Darker
Worst Actor - Johnny Depp
Worst Actress - Katherine Heigl
Worst Supporting Actor - Anthony Hopkins
Worst Supporting Actress - Kim Basinger
Worst Screen Combo - Any combination of two characters, two sex toys or two sexual positions
Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-Off or Sequel - Fifty Shades Darker
Worst Director - James Foley
Worst Screenplay - Fifty Shades Darker
Redeemer: M. Night Shyamalan

Re: THE MOUNTAIN BETWEEN US

GTAHater
Do we have to bundle every average film in with the bad films that get nominated in the acting categories? That's always seemed mysterious to me.

Re: THE MOUNTAIN BETWEEN US

oiram
It doesn't have to be "we"... but there are people who wouldn't mind doing it.

Even then, I don't think Idris will become a Worst Actor nominee anyways.
Worst Picture - Fifty Shades Darker
Worst Actor - Johnny Depp
Worst Actress - Katherine Heigl
Worst Supporting Actor - Anthony Hopkins
Worst Supporting Actress - Kim Basinger
Worst Screen Combo - Any combination of two characters, two sex toys or two sexual positions
Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-Off or Sequel - Fifty Shades Darker
Worst Director - James Foley
Worst Screenplay - Fifty Shades Darker
Redeemer: M. Night Shyamalan

Re: THE MOUNTAIN BETWEEN US

R.T. (45% - 5/10): "It may be too far-fetched for some viewers to appreciate, but it's elevated by reliably engaging performances from Idris Elba and Kate Winslet."

Peter Travers' review.

Chris Bumbray's review.

Chris Stuckmann's video review.

Jeremy Jahns' video review.

Re: THE MOUNTAIN BETWEEN US

Vits
Richard Roeper's video review.
Follow me on Twitter @Vits_Chile
GP

Re: THE MOUNTAIN BETWEEN US

GP
This got re-released 2-3 weeks ago randomly, but perhaps due to it being National Mountain Day. Between this and Wonder Wheel, Winslet's films have been disappointing this year. =(