THE HOUSE

oiram
Quick thread, Razzie winner/repeat offender Will Ferrell stars in this. Need I say more?

Worst Actress - Kate Beckinsale (nom), Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Milla Jovovich (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)

Worst Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)

Re: THE HOUSE

oiram
Oh yeah, two time Oscar nominee and Avengers star Jeremy Renner is in this movie. I didn't include him in my own list because I feel like he wasn't really necessary to include despite being someone who should be better than this.

Worst Actress - Kate Beckinsale (nom), Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Milla Jovovich (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)

Worst Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)

Re: THE HOUSE

Chris Bumbray's review.

Re: THE HOUSE

oiram
Jeremy Jahns' review.

Worst Actress - Kate Beckinsale (nom), Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Milla Jovovich (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)

Worst Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)

Re: THE HOUSE

R.T. (15%): "It squanders a decent premise and a talented cast on thin characterizations and a shortage of comic momentum."

Richard Roeper's review.

Re: THE HOUSE

Re: THE HOUSE

Vits
Mitch Hansch's review.

Re: THE HOUSE

Vits
I just saw it. For your consideration:
-Worst Director.
-Worst Screenplay.
-Worst Picture.
Oh and maybe Worst Supporting Actor for Rob Huebel (also for BAYWATCH). But not:
-Worst Screen Couple for Will Ferrell and Amy Poehler.
-Worst Screen Ensemble.
Follow me on Twitter @Vits_Chile