THE DARK TOWER

oiram
Written by Akiva Goldsman, previously Razzie nominated for Batman & Robin and has now been responsible for not only the screenplay for Rings, but also the "story" for Transborers 5.
Worst Picture
Death Wish, Fifty Shades Freed, Gotti, The Happytime Murders, Unbroken: Path to Redemption
Worst Actor
Jamie Dornan, Samuel Hunt, John Travolta, Mark Walhberg, Bruce Willis
Worst Actress
Taraji P. Henson, Dakota Johnson, Melissa McCarthy, Helen Mirren, Lindsay Pulsipher
Worst Supporting Actor
James Franco, Will Graham, Eric Johnson, John Malkovich, Kevin Spacey
Worst Supporting Actress
Elizabeth Banks, Tatum O’Neal, Kelly Preston, Elisabeth Shue, Jordin Sparks
Worst Screen Combo
Any combination of two characters, two sex toys (including ice cream), or two sexual positions, Samuel Hunt and either Will Graham, Merritt Patterson, or David Sakurai, Melissa McCarthy and any puppet who interacts with her or solicits sex from her, Lindsay Pulsipher and either Liam Matthews, Makenzie Moss, or Andrew W. Walker, Mark Wahlberg and Iko Uwais
Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-Off or Sequel
Death Wish, Fifty Shades Freed, The Happytime Murders, Super Troopers 2, Unbroken: Path to Redemption
Worst Director
Kevin Connolly, Harold Cronk, James Foley, Brian Henson, Tyler Perry
Worst Screenplay
Fifty Shades Freed, God Bless the Broken Road, Gotti, The Happytime Murders, Show Dogs

Re: THE DARK TOWER

Vits
R.T. (20% - 4/10): "Go then, there are other Stephen King adaptations than these."

Peter Travers' review.

Chris Bumbray's review.

Chris Stuckmann's video review.

WHAT THE FLICK?!'s video review.

DOUBLE TOASTED's video review.

Re: THE DARK TOWER

Vits
Richard Roeper's video review.

Worst Screenplay
Fifty Shades Freed, God Bless the Broken Road, Gotti, The Happytime Murders, Show Dogs

Re: THE DARK TOWER

Re: THE DARK TOWER

RyanAustin
There might be one positive thing about this movie, it's an improvement over The Emoji Movie (Sony's predecessor).
GP

Re: THE DARK TOWER

GP
I enjoyed the film (hey, free screening), but Matthew McConaughey veered closely to Razzie-worthy territory for me, and I hope the film possibly gets a Worst Director nom because some scenes were so dark to make out what was happening.

Re: THE DARK TOWER

Vits
Alex Maidy's unpopular opinion.

Re: THE DARK TOWER

Vits
Keith & the Movies' review.

Re: THE DARK TOWER

Vits
I just saw it. For your consideration: Maybe Worst Actor for Tom Taylor. But not:
-Worst Actor for Idris Elba nor for Matthew McConaughey.
-Worst Supporting Actress for Katheryn Winnick.

Re: THE DARK TOWER

Vits
Everything wrong with this movie.
Follow me on Twitter @Vits_Chile
GP

Re: THE DARK TOWER

GP
Was at Toys R Us over the holiday shopping for some gifts and I came across action figures for this film. I mean, where they really planning on making this film a franchise?

Re: THE DARK TOWER

Vits
Yes. It makes sense, since it's based on a successful book series. However, I don't see how making action figures of this was a good idea.
Follow me on Twitter @Vits_Chile