THE DARK TOWER

oiram
Written by Akiva Goldsman, previously Razzie nominated for Batman & Robin and has now been responsible for not only the screenplay for Rings, but also the "story" for Transborers 5.
Worst Picture - Fifty Shades Darker
Worst Actor - Johnny Depp
Worst Actress - Katherine Heigl
Worst Supporting Actor - Anthony Hopkins
Worst Supporting Actress - Kim Basinger
Worst Screen Combo - Any combination of two characters, two sex toys or two sexual positions
Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-Off or Sequel - Fifty Shades Darker
Worst Director - James Foley
Worst Screenplay - Fifty Shades Darker
Redeemer: M. Night Shyamalan

Re: THE DARK TOWER

Vits
R.T. (20% - 4/10): "Go then, there are other Stephen King adaptations than these."

Peter Travers' review.

Chris Bumbray's review.

Chris Stuckmann's video review.

WHAT THE FLICK?!'s video review.

DOUBLE TOASTED's video review.

Re: THE DARK TOWER

Vits
Richard Roeper's video review.

Worst Screenplay - Fifty Shades Darker
Redeemer: M. Night Shyamalan

Re: THE DARK TOWER

Re: THE DARK TOWER

RyanAustin
There might be one positive thing about this movie, it's an improvement over The Emoji Movie (Sony's predecessor).
GP

Re: THE DARK TOWER

GP
I enjoyed the film (hey, free screening), but Matthew McConaughey veered closely to Razzie-worthy territory for me, and I hope the film possibly gets a Worst Director nom because some scenes were so dark to make out what was happening.

Re: THE DARK TOWER

Vits
Alex Maidy's unpopular opinion.

Re: THE DARK TOWER

Vits
Keith & the Movies' review.

Re: THE DARK TOWER

Vits
I just saw it. For your consideration: Maybe Worst Actor for Tom Taylor. But not:
-Worst Actor for Idris Elba nor for Matthew McConaughey.
-Worst Supporting Actress for Katheryn Winnick.

Re: THE DARK TOWER

Vits
Everything wrong with this movie.
Follow me on Twitter @Vits_Chile
GP

Re: THE DARK TOWER

GP
Was at Toys R Us over the holiday shopping for some gifts and I came across action figures for this film. I mean, where they really planning on making this film a franchise?

Re: THE DARK TOWER

Vits
Yes. It makes sense, since it's based on a successful book series. However, I don't see how making action figures of this was a good idea.
Follow me on Twitter @Vits_Chile