THE DARK TOWER

oiram
Written by Akiva Goldsman, previously Razzie nominated for Batman & Robin and has now been responsible for not only the screenplay for Rings, but also the "story" for Transborers 5.
Worst Picture
Death Wish, Fifty Shades Freed, God’s Not Dead: A Light in Darkness, Gotti, Rodin
Worst Actor
Jamie Dornan, Vincent Lindon, John Travolta, David A. R. White, Bruce Willis
Worst Actress
Taraji P. Henson, Bryce Dallas Howard, Izïa Higelin, Dakota Johnson, Helen Mirren
Worst Supporting Actor
Eric Johnson, Steven Seagal, Justice Smith, Mike Tyson, Billy Zane
Worst Supporting Actress
Séverine Caneele, Marcia Gay Harden, Tatum O’Neal, Kelly Preston, Elisabeth Shue
Worst Screen Combo
Any combination of two characters, two sex toys (including ice cream), or two sexual positions, The entire cast of God’s Not Dead: A Light in Darkness, Vincent Lindon and either Izïa Higelin, Severine Caneele, or any piece of clay, plaster, wax, charcoal or naked woman he touches, John Travolta and either Spencer Lofranco or Kelly Preston, Bruce Willis and either Camila Morrone, Elizabeth Shue, or his guns
Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-Off or Sequel
Death Wish, Fifty Shades Freed, God’s Not Dead: A Light in Darkness, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, Super Troopers 2
Worst Director
Kevin Connolly, Jacques Doillon, James Foley, Tyler Perry, Eli Roth
Worst Screenplay
Fifty Shades Freed, God’s Not Dead: A Light in Darkness, Gotti, Rodin, Show Dogs

Re: THE DARK TOWER

Vits
R.T. (20% - 4/10): "Go then, there are other Stephen King adaptations than these."

Peter Travers' review.

Chris Bumbray's review.

Chris Stuckmann's video review.

WHAT THE FLICK?!'s video review.

DOUBLE TOASTED's video review.

Re: THE DARK TOWER

Vits
Richard Roeper's video review.

Worst Screenplay
Fifty Shades Freed, God’s Not Dead: A Light in Darkness, Gotti, Rodin, Show Dogs

Re: THE DARK TOWER

Re: THE DARK TOWER

RyanAustin
There might be one positive thing about this movie, it's an improvement over The Emoji Movie (Sony's predecessor).
GP

Re: THE DARK TOWER

GP
I enjoyed the film (hey, free screening), but Matthew McConaughey veered closely to Razzie-worthy territory for me, and I hope the film possibly gets a Worst Director nom because some scenes were so dark to make out what was happening.

Re: THE DARK TOWER

Vits
Alex Maidy's unpopular opinion.

Re: THE DARK TOWER

Vits
Keith & the Movies' review.

Re: THE DARK TOWER

Vits
I just saw it. For your consideration: Maybe Worst Actor for Tom Taylor. But not:
-Worst Actor for Idris Elba nor for Matthew McConaughey.
-Worst Supporting Actress for Katheryn Winnick.

Re: THE DARK TOWER

Vits
Everything wrong with this movie.
Follow me on Twitter @Vits_Chile
GP

Re: THE DARK TOWER

GP
Was at Toys R Us over the holiday shopping for some gifts and I came across action figures for this film. I mean, where they really planning on making this film a franchise?

Re: THE DARK TOWER

Vits
Yes. It makes sense, since it's based on a successful book series. However, I don't see how making action figures of this was a good idea.
Follow me on Twitter @Vits_Chile