THE CIRCLE

Vheid
Techmovie with Emma Watson and Tom Hanks at 17% on RT. Any category-predictions?
For links to every discussion thread started on this forum so far, see the list of every 2018 release so far

Re: THE CIRCLE

Chris Bumbray's review.

Richard Roeper's video review.

Chris Stuckmann's video review.

DOUBLE TOASTED's video review.

Tamara Chambers' video review.
Vheid wrote
17% on RT.
And the consensus reads: "It assembles an impressive cast, but this digitally driven thriller spins aimlessly in its half-hearted exploration of timely themes."

Re: THE CIRCLE

Vits
I just saw it. For your consideration (maybe):
-Worst Supporting Actor for Ellar Coltrane.
-Worst Supporting Actress for Karen Gillan (but not for GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2).

Re: THE CIRCLE

Vits
Armond White's review.

Re: THE CIRCLE

Dun-Ida
I just saw this. Here is my suggestions for nominations:

Worst Actress
Emma Watson. Her performance is bland in many parts of the movie. In addition to this while her character is supposed to be American Watson's English accent keeps sticking out.

Worst Supporting Actor
Patton Oswalt. He is not convincing in his role. His performance is too comical for this type of movie. Instead of being an executive for a billion-dollar company he seems more like the class clown who refuses to accept his high school days are over.

Dishonorable mentions. Worst Picture. James Ponsoldt, Worst Director. James Ponsoldt and Dave Eggers, Worst Screenplay.

Re: THE CIRCLE

thuhien12
Thank you for sharing useful information. You can visit my site for more information
Vampyr
DBZ Fighting Games