THE CASE FOR CHRIST

Dun-Ida
My Razzie suggestions:

Worst Picture

Worst Actor.
Mike Vogel.
Some scenes Vogel appears quite bland and uninteresting. In scenes where he is supposed to have an internal struggle all that is usually seen is a blank face.

Worst Supporting Actress.
Erika Christensen.
Christensen often appears with a blank face as well.

Worst Supporting Actor.
Tom Nowicki.
He is not convincing as doctor/medical researcher. Instead he appears to be a hippy/stoner pretending to work in the medical field.

Worst Director.
Jon Gunn.
His direction is quite poor. He has put together scenes with some of the worst camera shots you could find. It seems he was complacent during the movie making process.

Worst Screenplay.
Brian Bird.
The screenplay is a tiresome one. The pace is quite slow, even for a drama.

Worst Screen Combination.
Mike Vogel and Erika Chistensen.
Their combined presence is often dull and somewhat lifeless.

Re: THE CASE FOR CHRIST

Vits
It'll stay around 80% on R.T. without a consensus.

Re: THE CASE FOR CHRIST

Dun-Ida
Review on The Mother Flickers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da2OWHIyboo

Re: THE CASE FOR CHRIST

Re: THE CASE FOR CHRIST

Star Wars: Episode II- Attack of the Clones  earned seven Razzie nominations despite a "fresh" rating Rotten Tomatoes.

Vits wrote
It'll stay around 80% on R.T. without a consensus.

Re: THE CASE FOR CHRIST

GTAHater
Fahrenheit 9/11 swept the '004 RAZZIE semifinals and 4 of the finals despite an 84% approval rating if I remember correctly. That would be right on the cusp of A Minus and A Neutral. The only reason Fahrenheit got screwed was because there was a statement against the Dubya administration tied to giving it our attention, but The Case For Christ doesn't have enough to do with Tronald Dump to do such a thing again, and I don't think anyone, even the voting base, would want to if they could. If a critically acclaimed documentary about all the worst things Tronald Dump will have done by '020 gets made, but Tronald wins re-election anyway, that's the only time I can foresee any film with an A-range approval rating to win our awards ever again.

Re: THE CASE FOR CHRIST

Dun-Ida
I did not make a forum for this movie for political reasons. I made a forum because I think the movie is poorly made and worthy for Razzie nominations.

GTAHater wrote
The only reason Fahrenheit got screwed was because there was a statement against the Dubya administration tied to giving it our attention, but The Case For Christ doesn't have enough to do with Tronald Dump to do such a thing again, and I don't think anyone, even the voting base, would want to if they could. If a critically acclaimed documentary about all the worst things Tronald Dump will have done by '020 gets made, but Tronald wins re-election anyway, that's the only time I can foresee any film with an A-range approval rating to win our awards ever again.

Re: THE CASE FOR CHRIST

Re: THE CASE FOR CHRIST

RuthlessGoat
I obviously totally agree.

Re: THE CASE FOR CHRIST

Dun-Ida
Review on The Critical Picture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeTPIwqn5XY

Re: THE CASE FOR CHRIST

Re: THE CASE FOR CHRIST

Seriously. It's not as bad as the God's Not Dead series, Do You Believe?, or Persecuted, let alone '014 RAZZIE front-runners Left Behind Remake or Kirk Cameron's Saving Christmas, or anything Dinesh D'Souza makes!

Re: THE CASE FOR CHRIST

Dun-Ida
It is just as bad as God's Not Dead 2.

GTAHater wrote
Seriously. It's not as bad as the God's Not Dead series, Do You Believe?, or Persecuted, let alone '014 RAZZIE front-runners Left Behind Remake or Kirk Cameron's Saving Christmas, or anything Dinesh D'Souza makes!

Re: THE CASE FOR CHRIST

Dun-Ida
This movie is just as Razzie-worthy as Left Behind (2014).

GTAHater wrote