THE BOSS BABY

Vheid
If Norm of the North couldn't manage to get a spot on the nomination-ballot last year, I highly doubt any animated movie can. But seeing that the reviews of this film seem to be Razzie worthy (hovering between 20 and 29% on RT) it atleast deserves a discussion forum. Any thoughts on this film and it's Razzie-potential?
My votes:
W. Picture/Director/Screenplay: Emoji Movie
W. Actor: T. Cruise
W. Actress: K. Heigl
W. Sup. Actor: M. Gibson
W. Sup. Actress: S. Boutella
W. remake/sequel: Baywatch
W. Screen Combo: I honestly can't remember

Re: THE BOSS BABY

oiram
The Boss Baby didn't get as low of a score on Metacritic, so it may not get much attention.
Worst Picture - Fifty Shades Darker
Worst Actor - Johnny Depp
Worst Actress - Katherine Heigl
Worst Supporting Actor - Anthony Hopkins
Worst Supporting Actress - Kim Basinger
Worst Screen Combo - Any combination of two characters, two sex toys or two sexual positions
Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-Off or Sequel - Fifty Shades Darker
Worst Director - James Foley
Worst Screenplay - Fifty Shades Darker
Redeemer: M. Night Shyamalan

Re: THE BOSS BABY

Vits
Gabriel Bahamondes (3/6): "A skillful script aware of its limitations that doesn't try to be deep."

Diego Muñoz (2/5): "While the production feels well-made and with traces of wit (like the sequences in which the boy's imagination takes over the narrative), the truth is that the "adult baby" joke stops being funny fast. The rest of the adventures don't have a single surprise beyond the formula."

JimmyO's review.
Vheid wrote
the reviews of this film seem to be Razzie worthy (hovering between 20 and 29% on RT)
And the consensus reads: "Its talented cast, glimmers of wit, and flashes of visual inventiveness can't make up for a thin premise and a disappointing willingness to settle for doody jokes."

Re: THE BOSS BABY

Re: THE BOSS BABY

Vits
Tamara Chambers and Cody Melcher's video review.

Re: THE BOSS BABY

Vits
I just saw it. For your consideration: Worst Screen Combo for Alec Baldwin and Miles Bakshi. But not Worst Picture.

Re: THE BOSS BABY

Vits
The movie's honest trailer.
Follow me on Twitter @Vits_Chile