THE BOOK OF HENRY

I'm going to be quick: This movie is directed by Colin Trevorrow, up and coming director who previous helmed Jurassic World, a billion dollar making movie.

It stars two time Oscar nominee, and now two time Razzie nominee, Naomi Watts.

Some other notable actors are Dean Norris, already in consideration for Fist Fight and MAYBE the upcoming Death Wish remake, and Sarah Silverman.

At the time I am writing this, it has a 28 on Metacritic, the lowest score I've seen for a film on that site in a while. Not even Fifty Shades Darker got that low, and that film has a 9% on Rotten Tomatoes!

What do you guys think? This deserves a good razzing?
Worst Picture - Fifty Shades Darker
Worst Actor - Johnny Depp
Worst Actress - Katherine Heigl
Worst Supporting Actor - Anthony Hopkins
Worst Supporting Actress - Kim Basinger
Worst Screen Combo - Any combination of two characters, two sex toys or two sexual positions
Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-Off or Sequel - Fifty Shades Darker
Worst Director - James Foley
Worst Screenplay - Fifty Shades Darker
Redeemer: M. Night Shyamalan

Re: THE BOOK OF HENRY

Vits
R.T. (25%): "It deserves a few points for ambition, but its tonal juggling act -- and a deeply maudlin twist -- may leave viewers gaping in disbelief rather than choking back tears."

Peter Travers' review.

Chris Bumbray's review.

Chris Stuckmann's video review.

Worst Screenplay - Fifty Shades Darker
Redeemer: M. Night Shyamalan

Re: THE BOOK OF HENRY

Re: THE BOOK OF HENRY

Vits
DOUBLE TOASTED's video review.

Worst Screenplay - Fifty Shades Darker
Redeemer: M. Night Shyamalan

Re: THE BOOK OF HENRY

#timesup4razztardjbw
Boy, what a rancid piece of garbage (reminiscent of the Razzie-worthy likes of Pay it Forward, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, as well as last year's Collateral Beauty) that turned out to be, starting with the horrid script and 'twist' in the middle that makes it truly unwatchable dreck that need to be on the 2017 Razzie ballot with:

Worst Picture
Worst Director- Colin Trevorrow
Worst Actress- Naomi Watts
Worst Supporting Actor- Dean Norris
Worst Screenplay
Jennifer Lawrence & Michelle Pfeiffer are way better at acting than HeadRazztard is at doing ANYTHING!

Re: THE BOOK OF HENRY

Vits
Armond White's review.

Re: THE BOOK OF HENRY

Vits
I just saw it. For your consideration:
-Worst Director.
-Worst Screenplay.
Oh, and maybe Worst Picture. But not:
-Worst Actor for Jaeden Lieberher.
-Worst Actress for Naomi Watts.
-Worst Supporting Actor for Jacob Tremblay nor for Dean Norris.
-Worst Supporting Actress for Sarah Silverman nor for Maddie Ziegler.
-Worst Screen Ensemble.
Follow me on Twitter @Vits_Chile
GP

Re: THE BOOK OF HENRY

GP
My local library is screening this next week. Debating if I should go ahead and see it for free, or just wait until it hits Netflix/TV.

Re: THE BOOK OF HENRY

Vits
If you're a member, see it as soon as possible. Maybe you'll want to vote for it.
Follow me on Twitter @Vits_Chile