TABLE 19

Vheid
With 12% on Rotten Tomatoes it might be one of ours... In what categories should it be nomimated (if any at all) ?

Re: TABLE 19

oiram
I'm sure it could be a good contender for Worst Screen Ensemble, considering the cast it has.
Worst Actor - Johnny Depp (Just imagine the cruel irony of winning for the role that original got him his first Oscar nom.)

Worst Actress - Katherine Heigl (SHE MUST WIN!)

Worst Supporting Actor - Anthony Hopkins (If he is nominated, he'll break a Razzie record. If he wins, he'll break TWO records!)

Worst Supporting Actress - Kim Basinger (Basically in this movie because 9 1/2 Weeks, her first Razzie nomination.)

Worst Supporting Actress (nom) - Marcia Gay Harden (Jane Seymour got a nomination for the parody version of the role, so why not the real thing?)

Re: TABLE 19

Richard Roeper's review.
Vheid wrote
12% on Rotten Tomatoes
And the consensus reads: "It's marginally more entertaining than actually sitting with a table full of strangers at a wedding -- although most screenings won't come with an open bar, which makes it a wash."

Re: TABLE 19

Dun-Ida
Here is my suggestions:

Re: TABLE 19

Re: TABLE 19

Vits
I just saw it. For your consideration: Worst Screen Combo for Anna Kendrick, Craig Robinson, June Squibb, Lisa Kudrow, Stephen Merchant and Tony Revolori. But not:
-Worst Actress for Kendrick.
-Worst Supporting Actor for Robinson nor Merchant.
-Worst Supporting Actress for Squibb.
-Worst Screen Ensemble.
-Worst Director.
-Worst Screenplay.