So, idea popped into my head, Fifty Shades related.

So, idea popped into my head, Fifty Shades related.

oiram
I was thinking, Fifty Shades of Grey tied for Worst Picture last year, and now two sequels are coming. If these sequels also win Worst Picture, could that be the first time every film in a franchise wins a Picture Honor? There aren't any films in a good franchise that have all won Best Picture, so it could be a first we alone could achieve. Also, if this happens, could the Fifty Shades trilogy be jointly nominated for Worst Picture of the Decade?

Discuss.

Worst Picture - Boo 2! A Madea Halloween (nom), The Emoji Movie (nom), Fifty Shades Darker, The Mummy (nom), 9/11 (nom), and Transformers: The Last Knight (nom)
Worst Actress - Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Tyler Perry (nom), Amy Schumer (nom), and Reese Witherspoon (nom)
Worst Supporting Actor - Jon Bass (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)
Worst Screen Combo - Any two robots, actors, or robotic actors (nom), Tom Cruise and either Sofia Boutella, Jake Johnson, or Annabelle Wallis (nom), The Entire Cast of Fifty Shades Darker, The Entire Cast of 9/11 (nom), The Entire Voice Cast of The Emoji Movie (nom), and Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn/Snatched (nom)
Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-Off or Sequel - Baywatch (nom), CHiPs (nom), The Emoji Movie (Rip-Off of Inside Out, The Lego Movie, and Wreck-It Ralph) (nom), Fifty Shades Darker, The Mummy (nom), and Transformers: The Last Knight (nom)
Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Tyler Perry (nom), and Guy Ritchie (nom)
Worst Screenplay - The Emoji Movie (nom), Fifty Shades Darker, The Mummy (nom), 9/11 (nom), Suburbicon (nom), and Transformers: The Last Knight (nom)
Redeemer: M. Night Shyamalan

Re: So, idea popped into my head, Fifty Shades related.

MiguelAntilsu
That would be a first, but the prospect of that happening seems a bit uncertain.  "Fifty Shades Darker" has a number of obstacles in its way including "Resident Evil: The Final Chapter", "Transformers: The Last Knight", "Ghost in the Shell", and who knows what else.  For all we know, there could be another "Fantastic Four" somewhere in that field.

Re: So, idea popped into my head, Fifty Shades related.

GTAHater
Plus, I highly doubt RAZZIE voters will be inclined to give the same franchise Worst Picture twice, let alone thrice. Neither the Rambo series, nor Star Trek, nor Bayformers, nor the Twilight saga have more than one Worst Picture trophy.