So, idea popped into my head, Fifty Shades related.

So, idea popped into my head, Fifty Shades related.

oiram
I was thinking, Fifty Shades of Grey tied for Worst Picture last year, and now two sequels are coming. If these sequels also win Worst Picture, could that be the first time every film in a franchise wins a Picture Honor? There aren't any films in a good franchise that have all won Best Picture, so it could be a first we alone could achieve. Also, if this happens, could the Fifty Shades trilogy be jointly nominated for Worst Picture of the Decade?

Discuss.
Worst Actor - Johnny Depp (Just imagine the cruel irony of winning for the role that original got him his first Oscar nom.)

Worst Actress - Katherine Heigl (SHE MUST WIN!)

Worst Supporting Actor - Anthony Hopkins (If he is nominated, he'll break a Razzie record. If he wins, he'll break TWO records!)

Worst Supporting Actress - Kim Basinger (Basically in this movie because 9 1/2 Weeks, her first Razzie nomination.)

Worst Supporting Actress (nom) - Marcia Gay Harden (Jane Seymour got a nomination for the parody version of the role, so why not the real thing?)

Re: So, idea popped into my head, Fifty Shades related.

MiguelAntilsu
That would be a first, but the prospect of that happening seems a bit uncertain.  "Fifty Shades Darker" has a number of obstacles in its way including "Resident Evil: The Final Chapter", "Transformers: The Last Knight", "Ghost in the Shell", and who knows what else.  For all we know, there could be another "Fantastic Four" somewhere in that field.

Re: So, idea popped into my head, Fifty Shades related.

GTAHater
Plus, I highly doubt RAZZIE voters will be inclined to give the same franchise Worst Picture twice, let alone thrice. Neither the Rambo series, nor Star Trek, nor Bayformers, nor the Twilight saga have more than one Worst Picture trophy.