Should "Worst original song" and "Worst new star" come back?

Should "Worst original song" and "Worst new star" come back?

babyshowers
Why did Worst original song went away in first place? Imagine all the razzies Glitter and From Justin to Kelly could've won in this category alone lmao

Re: Should "Worst original song" and "Worst new star" come back?

Vits
Everytime I hear a contender for Worst Original Song, I mention it in my "For your consideration" posts. I stopped doing that for Worst New Star, because it felt redundant (since I could just list the actors in the regular acting categories).

Re: Should "Worst original song" and "Worst new star" come back?

#resistrazzmindset
Plus the Worst New Star category was a joke anyway; too many of the nominees were either NOT 'new' at the time (Chris Tucker, Jim Carrey, Chris Elliott), or totally undeserving of the honor (Howard Stern, Beavis and Butt-Head, Jim Carrey again), but rather nominated because of jerkwad JBW's biases...

Re: Should "Worst original song" and "Worst new star" come back?

Vits
The category wasn't "Worst new actor/actress." It wasn't meant for the first role, but the role that made them famous.
Follow me on Twitter @Vits_Chile