SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

Dun-Ida
Here are my suggestions for nominations:

Worst Picture

Worst Prequel, Remake, Ripoff or Sequel

Worst Director
Kelly Asbury. The direction of this movie is subpar. Asbury did not do anything to enhance the quality of the movie.

Worst Screenplay
Stacey Harman and Pamela Ribon. Their screenplay has little humor. The story is lazily written which is why it is dull.

Re: SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

Vits
Chris Stuckmann's video review.

Re: SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

MiguelAntilsu
I still maintain my position that this won't be as bad as those contemptible animated/live action hybrids.  Therefore, I am against nominating it.  As far as animated films go, there may be more viable Razzie prospects in "Captain Underpants" and "The Emoji Movie".

Re: SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

oiram
Don't forget Nut Job 2!
Worst Actor - Johnny Depp (Just imagine the cruel irony of winning for the role that original got him his first Oscar nom.)

Worst Actress - Katherine Heigl (SHE MUST WIN!)

Worst Supporting Actor - Anthony Hopkins (If he is nominated, he'll break a Razzie record. If he wins, he'll break TWO records!)

Worst Supporting Actress - Kim Basinger (Basically in this movie because 9 1/2 Weeks, her first Razzie nomination.)

Worst Supporting Actress (nom) - Marcia Gay Harden (Jane Seymour got a nomination for the parody version of the role, so why not the real thing?)

Re: SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

Vits
DOUBLE TOASTED's video review.

Re: SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

Vits
R.T. (30-35%): "It may satisfy very young viewers and hardcore Smurfaholics, but its predictable story and bland animation continue the franchise's recent mediocre streak."

Re: SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

Vits
Tamara Chambers and Cody Melcher's video review.

Re: SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

Re: SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

Re: SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

html color
Interesting article! Thank you for sharing them! I hope you will continue to have similar posts to share with everyone!
HTML COLOR

Re: SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

I just saw the trailers for Captain Underpants and The Emoji Movie. The former looks okay. However the latter trailer is unappealing.

MiguelAntilsu wrote