SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

Dun-Ida
Here are my suggestions for nominations:

Worst Picture

Worst Prequel, Remake, Ripoff or Sequel

Worst Director
Kelly Asbury. The direction of this movie is subpar. Asbury did not do anything to enhance the quality of the movie.

Worst Screenplay
Stacey Harman and Pamela Ribon. Their screenplay has little humor. The story is lazily written which is why it is dull.

Re: SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

Vits
Chris Stuckmann's video review.

Re: SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

MiguelAntilsu
I still maintain my position that this won't be as bad as those contemptible animated/live action hybrids.  Therefore, I am against nominating it.  As far as animated films go, there may be more viable Razzie prospects in "Captain Underpants" and "The Emoji Movie".

Re: SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

oiram
Don't forget Nut Job 2!
Worst Picture - Fifty Shades Darker
Worst Actor - Johnny Depp
Worst Actress - Katherine Heigl
Worst Supporting Actor - Anthony Hopkins
Worst Supporting Actress - Kim Basinger
Worst Screen Combo - Any combination of two characters, two sex toys or two sexual positions
Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-Off or Sequel - Fifty Shades Darker
Worst Director - James Foley
Worst Screenplay - Fifty Shades Darker
Redeemer: M. Night Shyamalan

Re: SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

Vits
DOUBLE TOASTED's video review.

Re: SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

Vits
R.T. (30-35%): "It may satisfy very young viewers and hardcore Smurfaholics, but its predictable story and bland animation continue the franchise's recent mediocre streak."

Re: SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

Vits
Tamara Chambers and Cody Melcher's video review.

Re: SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

Re: SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

Re: SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

html color
Interesting article! Thank you for sharing them! I hope you will continue to have similar posts to share with everyone!
HTML COLOR

Re: SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

I just saw the trailers for Captain Underpants and The Emoji Movie. The former looks okay. However the latter trailer is unappealing.

MiguelAntilsu wrote
I still maintain my position that this won't be as bad as those contemptible animated/live action hybrids.  Therefore, I am against nominating it.  As far as animated films go, there may be more viable Razzie prospects in "Captain Underpants" and "The Emoji Movie".

Re: SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

Re: SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

Re: SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

I just saw it. For your consideration:
-Worst Director.
-Worst Screenplay.
-Worst Prequel or Sequel.
-Worst Picture.
Oh, and maybe Worst Original Song for I'M A LADY by Meghan Trainor. But not:
-Worst Actress for Demi Lovato.
-Worst Supporting Actor for Mandy Patinkin.
The link doesn't work.
Follow me on Twitter @Vits_Chile