SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

Dun-Ida
Here are my suggestions for nominations:

Worst Picture

Worst Prequel, Remake, Ripoff or Sequel

Worst Director
Kelly Asbury. The direction of this movie is subpar. Asbury did not do anything to enhance the quality of the movie.

Worst Screenplay
Stacey Harman and Pamela Ribon. Their screenplay has little humor. The story is lazily written which is why it is dull.

Re: SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

Vits
Chris Stuckmann's video review.

Re: SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

MiguelAntilsu
I still maintain my position that this won't be as bad as those contemptible animated/live action hybrids.  Therefore, I am against nominating it.  As far as animated films go, there may be more viable Razzie prospects in "Captain Underpants" and "The Emoji Movie".

Re: SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

oiram
Don't forget Nut Job 2!

Worst Picture - Boo 2! A Madea Halloween (nom), The Emoji Movie (nom), Fifty Shades Darker, The Mummy (nom), 9/11 (nom), and Transformers: The Last Knight (nom)
Worst Actress - Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Tyler Perry (nom), Amy Schumer (nom), and Reese Witherspoon (nom)
Worst Supporting Actor - Jon Bass (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)
Worst Screen Combo - Any two robots, actors, or robotic actors (nom), Tom Cruise and either Sofia Boutella, Jake Johnson, or Annabelle Wallis (nom), The Entire Cast of Fifty Shades Darker, The Entire Cast of 9/11 (nom), The Entire Voice Cast of The Emoji Movie (nom), and Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn/Snatched (nom)
Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-Off or Sequel - Baywatch (nom), CHiPs (nom), The Emoji Movie (Rip-Off of Inside Out, The Lego Movie, and Wreck-It Ralph) (nom), Fifty Shades Darker, The Mummy (nom), and Transformers: The Last Knight (nom)
Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Tyler Perry (nom), and Guy Ritchie (nom)
Worst Screenplay - The Emoji Movie (nom), Fifty Shades Darker, The Mummy (nom), 9/11 (nom), Suburbicon (nom), and Transformers: The Last Knight (nom)
Redeemer: M. Night Shyamalan

Re: SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

Vits
DOUBLE TOASTED's video review.

Re: SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

Vits
R.T. (30-35%): "It may satisfy very young viewers and hardcore Smurfaholics, but its predictable story and bland animation continue the franchise's recent mediocre streak."

Re: SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

Vits
Tamara Chambers and Cody Melcher's video review.

Re: SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

Re: SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

Re: SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

html color
Interesting article! Thank you for sharing them! I hope you will continue to have similar posts to share with everyone!
HTML COLOR

Re: SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

I just saw the trailers for Captain Underpants and The Emoji Movie. The former looks okay. However the latter trailer is unappealing.

MiguelAntilsu wrote
I still maintain my position that this won't be as bad as those contemptible animated/live action hybrids.  Therefore, I am against nominating it.  As far as animated films go, there may be more viable Razzie prospects in "Captain Underpants" and "The Emoji Movie".

Re: SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

Re: SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

Re: SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE

I just saw it. For your consideration:
-Worst Director.
-Worst Screenplay.
-Worst Prequel or Sequel.
-Worst Picture.
Oh, and maybe Worst Original Song for I'M A LADY by Meghan Trainor. But not:
-Worst Actress for Demi Lovato.
-Worst Supporting Actor for Mandy Patinkin.
The link doesn't work.
Follow me on Twitter @Vits_Chile