Razzie WORST PICTURE nominees pending for a Blu ray release

Razzie WORST PICTURE nominees pending for a Blu ray release

babyshowers
It's great to see that most of the 80s "classics" are already released on HD. 6 of the 10 Worst Picture nominees from the first ceremony are already available. Windows, probably one of the most obscure and forgotten film targeted by the Razzies, was relased one month ago. Only CRUISING, CAN'T STOP THE MUSIC (I'm dying to see if they would change Cailyn's name on the cover, THE FORMULA and THE JAZZ SINGER remake are pending for a Blu ray release. LEONARD PART 6 will be relased very soon.

Here we will post upcoming releases for WORST PICTURE nominees. My favorite sources:

here
here
here (in spanish)
and here (in german, this is for b movies)