Razzie Redemer

bizzarono1
I noticed that no Razzie Redemer award was among the nominees this year.  Has it been discontinued?

Re: Razzie Redemer

oiram
I asked John Wilson about it before the ballots, and he said that he was not sure he was going to have it this year. I guess it is discontinued, but we will know for sure next year.
Worst Actor - Johnny Depp (Just imagine the cruel irony of winning for the role that original got him his first Oscar nom.)

Worst Actress - Katherine Heigl (SHE MUST WIN!)

Worst Supporting Actor - Anthony Hopkins (If he is nominated, he'll break a Razzie record. If he wins, he'll break TWO records!)

Worst Supporting Actress - Kim Basinger (Basically in this movie because 9 1/2 Weeks, her first Razzie nomination.)

Worst Supporting Actress (nom) - Marcia Gay Harden (Jane Seymour got a nomination for the parody version of the role, so why not the real thing?)

Re: Razzie Redemer

bizzarono1
Thanks for the info.  it would be hard to find many redeeming achievements this year.

Re: Razzie Redemer

Razzies are the Worst
The whole Razzie system 'process' need to be redeemed... #NomnineeBallotSoLame
The 2016 Razzies ballot/nominee list were the WORST EVER! #firejohnbwilson