ROUGH NIGHT

Dun-Ida
Potential Razzie nominees:

Worst Picture

Worst Actress
Scarlett Johansson. She did not have the comical presence required for what is supposed to be a comedy.

Worst Supporting Actress
Jillian Bell. Her presence is more annoying than funny.

Worst Director
Lucia Aniello. This movie just plods from one scene to another. The slow pace dilutes what little humor the movie has.

Worst Screenplay
Lucia Aniello and Paul W. Downs. The screenplay has a few comical hits but this is outnumbered by the comical misses.

Re: ROUGH NIGHT

oiram
Metacritic seems to be less critical in its reviews, but the score could get lower at any point. Believe me, seeing the trailers, I doubt I'll get much out of this anyways.
Worst Actor - Johnny Depp (Just imagine the cruel irony of winning for the role that original got him his first Oscar nom.)

Worst Actress - Katherine Heigl (SHE MUST WIN!)

Worst Supporting Actor - Anthony Hopkins (If he is nominated, he'll break a Razzie record. If he wins, he'll break TWO records!)

Worst Supporting Actress - Kim Basinger (Basically in this movie because 9 1/2 Weeks, her first Razzie nomination.)

Worst Supporting Actress (nom) - Marcia Gay Harden (Jane Seymour got a nomination for the parody version of the role, so why not the real thing?)

Worst Supporting Actress (nom) - Marcia Gay Harden (Jane Seymour got a nomination for the parody version of the role, so why not the real thing?)

Re: ROUGH NIGHT

Dun-Ida
I have not watched Very Bad Things or Weekend at Bernie's. So I cannot determine if both of them have been ripped off.

oiram wrote
Dun-Ida, if you see this, I have a question.

Many people were/are comparing this film to Very Bad Things and Weekend at Bernie's. Do you think that this film, Rough Night, actually did rip-off those other two films?

Re: ROUGH NIGHT

Vits
Chris Stuckmann's video review.

Re: ROUGH NIGHT

R.T. (50%): "Its gifted stars are certainly good for some laughs, but their talents aren't properly utilized in a scattered comedy that suffers from too many missed opportunities."

Peter Travers' review.

Eric Walkuski's review.

Richard Roeper's video review.