ROUGH NIGHT

Dun-Ida
Potential Razzie nominees:

Worst Picture

Worst Actress
Scarlett Johansson. She did not have the comical presence required for what is supposed to be a comedy.

Worst Supporting Actress
Jillian Bell. Her presence is more annoying than funny.

Worst Director
Lucia Aniello. This movie just plods from one scene to another. The slow pace dilutes what little humor the movie has.

Worst Screenplay
Lucia Aniello and Paul W. Downs. The screenplay has a few comical hits but this is outnumbered by the comical misses.

Re: ROUGH NIGHT

oiram
Metacritic seems to be less critical in its reviews, but the score could get lower at any point. Believe me, seeing the trailers, I doubt I'll get much out of this anyways.

Worst Picture - Boo 2! A Madea Halloween (nom), The Emoji Movie (nom), Fifty Shades Darker, The Mummy (nom), 9/11 (nom), and Transformers: The Last Knight (nom)
Worst Actress - Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Tyler Perry (nom), Amy Schumer (nom), and Reese Witherspoon (nom)
Worst Supporting Actor - Jon Bass (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)
Worst Screen Combo - Any two robots, actors, or robotic actors (nom), Tom Cruise and either Sofia Boutella, Jake Johnson, or Annabelle Wallis (nom), The Entire Cast of Fifty Shades Darker, The Entire Cast of 9/11 (nom), The Entire Voice Cast of The Emoji Movie (nom), and Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn/Snatched (nom)
Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-Off or Sequel - Baywatch (nom), CHiPs (nom), The Emoji Movie (Rip-Off of Inside Out, The Lego Movie, and Wreck-It Ralph) (nom), Fifty Shades Darker, The Mummy (nom), and Transformers: The Last Knight (nom)
Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Tyler Perry (nom), and Guy Ritchie (nom)
Worst Screenplay - The Emoji Movie (nom), Fifty Shades Darker, The Mummy (nom), 9/11 (nom), Suburbicon (nom), and Transformers: The Last Knight (nom)
Redeemer: M. Night Shyamalan

Worst Screenplay - The Emoji Movie (nom), Fifty Shades Darker, The Mummy (nom), 9/11 (nom), Suburbicon (nom), and Transformers: The Last Knight (nom)
Redeemer: M. Night Shyamalan

Re: ROUGH NIGHT

Dun-Ida
I have not watched Very Bad Things or Weekend at Bernie's. So I cannot determine if both of them have been ripped off.

oiram wrote
Dun-Ida, if you see this, I have a question.

Many people were/are comparing this film to Very Bad Things and Weekend at Bernie's. Do you think that this film, Rough Night, actually did rip-off those other two films?

Re: ROUGH NIGHT

Vits
Chris Stuckmann's video review.

Re: ROUGH NIGHT

R.T. (50%): "Its gifted stars are certainly good for some laughs, but their talents aren't properly utilized in a scattered comedy that suffers from too many missed opportunities."

Peter Travers' review.

Eric Walkuski's review.

Richard Roeper's video review.