RINGS

Vheid
3 bad RT-reviews in and having been delayed a couple of times since 2015... The returning theme of these reviews seem to be that this movie is not up to date to this internet age and that this 2nd sequel came much to late... It has been a bad week for movies....

Re: RINGS

Vits
Chris Stuckmann's video review.

Re: RINGS

Right now, thanks to five reviews, it is at a zero percent!
Worst Actor - Johnny Depp (Just imagine the cruel irony of winning for the role that original got him his first Oscar nom.)

Worst Actress - Katherine Heigl (SHE MUST WIN!)

Worst Supporting Actor - Anthony Hopkins (If he is nominated, he'll break a Razzie record. If he wins, he'll break TWO records!)

Worst Supporting Actress - Kim Basinger (Basically in this movie because 9 1/2 Weeks, her first Razzie nomination.)

Worst Supporting Actress (nom) - Marcia Gay Harden (Jane Seymour got a nomination for the parody version of the role, so why not the real thing?)

Re: RINGS

Vits
Eric Walkuski's review.

Re: RINGS

R.T. (5%): "It may offer ardent fans of the franchise a few threadbare thrills, but for everyone else, it may feel like an endless loop of muddled mythology and rehashed plot points."

Peter Travers' review.

Jeremy Jahns' video review.

Re: RINGS

Vits
DOUBLE TOASTED's video review.

Re: RINGS

moviecritic1994
YMS' Review.
You can see reviews of older films under Tommy Bay at hubpages.com

Worst Supporting Actress (nom) - Marcia Gay Harden (Jane Seymour got a nomination for the parody version of the role, so why not the real thing?)

Re: RINGS

Vits
I didn't know that. Is it a coincidence?

Re: RINGS

Vits
I just saw it. It currently ranks #29/30 in my "Worst genre movie sequels" list. For your consideration:
-Worst Director.
-Worst Screenplay.
-Worst Prequel or Sequel.
-Worst Picture.