POLL: YOUR ACTING PICKS

I was thinking, since there appears to be no new worse of the week, why don't we have a poll?

I know many here are in agreement that the list of actor choices last year were shockingly lacking for the Razzies, so why don't we try to have polls every two months to show what we the people are really thinking in terms of actors and actresses?

The way this works is that each of you put down a list of who you think deserves to be strongly considered for the ballots: Worst Actor, Worst Actress, Worst Supporting Actor, and Worst Supporting Actress. Then based on those results, I will make a poll on Misterpoll, and then what we can have votes which show off we really want.

Just to give an example:

Worst Actor
Asa Butterfield/The Space Between Us
Matt Damon/The Great Wall
Charlie Day/Fist Fight
Vin Diesel/XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Jamie Dornan/Fifty Shades Darker
Jamie Foxx/Sleepless
Josh Gad/A Dog’s Purpose
Nicholas Hoult/Collide
Ice Cube/Fist Fight
Lucien Laviscount/The Bye Bye Man
Alex Roe/Rings
Douglas Smith/The Bye Bye Man
Lucas Till/Monster Trucks
Sam Worthington/The Shack

Worst Actress
Kate Beckinsale/Underworld: Blood Wars
Cressida Bonas/The Bye Bye Man
Dakota Johnson/Fifty Shades Darker
Felicity Jones/Collide
Milla Jovovich/Resident Evil: The Final Chapter
Anna Kendrick/Table 19
Jane Levy/Monster Trucks
Matilda Lutz/Rings
Octavia Spencer/The Shack

Worst Supporting Actor
Willem Dafoe/The Great Wall
Vincent D’Onofrio/Rings
Johnny Galecki/Rings
Danny Glover/Monster Trucks
Luke Grimes/Fifty Shades Darker
Dennis Haysbert/Fist Fight
Anthony Hopkins/Collide
Ice Cube/XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Theo James/Underworld: Blood Wars
Eric Johnson/Fifty Shades Darker
Ben Kingsley/Collide
Andy Lau/The Great Wall
Rob Lowe/Monster Trucks
Tim McGraw/The Shack
Scoot McNairy/Sleepless
Stephen Merchant/Table 19
Tracy Morgan/Fist Fight
Dermot Mulroney/Sleepless
Dean Norris/Fist Fight
Gary Oldman/The Space Between Us
Victor Rasuk/Fifty Shades Darker
Tony Revolori/Table 19
Shawn Roberts/Resident Evil: The Final Chapter and XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Craig Robinson/Table 19
Wyatt Russell/Table 19

Worst Supporting Actress
Kim Basinger/Fifty Shades Darker
Jillian Bell/Fist Fight
Amanda Crew/Table 19
Nina Dobrev/XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Faye Dunaway/The Bye Bye Man
JoAnna Garcia/Fist Fight
Carla Gugino/The Space Between Us
Marcia Gay Harden/Fifty Shades Darker
Bella Heathcote/Fifty Shades Darker
Christina Hendricks/Fist Fight
Lisa Kudrow/Table 19
Ali Larter/Resident Evil: The Final Chapter
Radha Mitchell/The Shack
Michelle Monaghan/Sleepless
Bonnie Morgan/Rings
Eloise Mumford/Fifty Shades Darker
Rita Ora/Fifty Shades Darker
Britt Robertson/A Dog’s Purpose and The Space Between Us
Amy Ryan/Monster Trucks
June Squibb/Table 19
Aimee Teegarden/Rings
Jing Tian/The Great Wall
Gabrielle Union/Sleepless
Worst Actor - Johnny Depp (Just imagine the cruel irony of winning for the role that original got him his first Oscar nom.)

Worst Actress - Katherine Heigl (SHE MUST WIN!)

Worst Supporting Actor - Anthony Hopkins (If he is nominated, he'll break a Razzie record. If he wins, he'll break TWO records!)

Worst Supporting Actress - Kim Basinger (Basically in this movie because 9 1/2 Weeks, her first Razzie nomination.)

Worst Supporting Actress (nom) - Marcia Gay Harden (Jane Seymour got a nomination for the parody version of the role, so why not the real thing?)

Re: POLL: YOUR ACTING PICKS

Vheid
I feel for me it's a bit too early for that...

Worst Supporting Actress (nom) - Marcia Gay Harden (Jane Seymour got a nomination for the parody version of the role, so why not the real thing?)

Re: POLL: YOUR ACTING PICKS

Vheid
I understand but i haven't seen any of them yet... Because i never see them in cinemas and always wait for them to come out on DVD or VOD (just to spend the least amount of money on bad movies)

Re: POLL: YOUR ACTING PICKS

Vits
I also haven't seen any movies I would recommend yet. I do like the idea of making polls more often, but the ballots don't really reflect what the forums say. Every year there are a couple of names and titles that were literally not mentioned in any forum.

Worst Supporting Actress (nom) - Marcia Gay Harden (Jane Seymour got a nomination for the parody version of the role, so why not the real thing?)

Re: POLL: YOUR ACTING PICKS

Vits
Oh, definitely. Otherwise, why have a forum at all?