POLL: YOUR ACTING PICKS

I was thinking, since there appears to be no new worse of the week, why don't we have a poll?

I know many here are in agreement that the list of actor choices last year were shockingly lacking for the Razzies, so why don't we try to have polls every two months to show what we the people are really thinking in terms of actors and actresses?

The way this works is that each of you put down a list of who you think deserves to be strongly considered for the ballots: Worst Actor, Worst Actress, Worst Supporting Actor, and Worst Supporting Actress. Then based on those results, I will make a poll on Misterpoll, and then what we can have votes which show off we really want.

Just to give an example:

Worst Actor
Asa Butterfield/The Space Between Us
Matt Damon/The Great Wall
Charlie Day/Fist Fight
Vin Diesel/XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Jamie Dornan/Fifty Shades Darker
Jamie Foxx/Sleepless
Josh Gad/A Dog’s Purpose
Nicholas Hoult/Collide
Ice Cube/Fist Fight
Lucien Laviscount/The Bye Bye Man
Alex Roe/Rings
Douglas Smith/The Bye Bye Man
Lucas Till/Monster Trucks
Sam Worthington/The Shack

Worst Actress
Kate Beckinsale/Underworld: Blood Wars
Cressida Bonas/The Bye Bye Man
Dakota Johnson/Fifty Shades Darker
Felicity Jones/Collide
Milla Jovovich/Resident Evil: The Final Chapter
Anna Kendrick/Table 19
Jane Levy/Monster Trucks
Matilda Lutz/Rings
Octavia Spencer/The Shack

Worst Supporting Actor
Willem Dafoe/The Great Wall
Vincent D’Onofrio/Rings
Johnny Galecki/Rings
Danny Glover/Monster Trucks
Luke Grimes/Fifty Shades Darker
Dennis Haysbert/Fist Fight
Anthony Hopkins/Collide
Ice Cube/XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Theo James/Underworld: Blood Wars
Eric Johnson/Fifty Shades Darker
Ben Kingsley/Collide
Andy Lau/The Great Wall
Rob Lowe/Monster Trucks
Tim McGraw/The Shack
Scoot McNairy/Sleepless
Stephen Merchant/Table 19
Tracy Morgan/Fist Fight
Dermot Mulroney/Sleepless
Dean Norris/Fist Fight
Gary Oldman/The Space Between Us
Victor Rasuk/Fifty Shades Darker
Tony Revolori/Table 19
Shawn Roberts/Resident Evil: The Final Chapter and XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Craig Robinson/Table 19
Wyatt Russell/Table 19

Worst Supporting Actress
Kim Basinger/Fifty Shades Darker
Jillian Bell/Fist Fight
Amanda Crew/Table 19
Nina Dobrev/XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Faye Dunaway/The Bye Bye Man
JoAnna Garcia/Fist Fight
Carla Gugino/The Space Between Us
Marcia Gay Harden/Fifty Shades Darker
Bella Heathcote/Fifty Shades Darker
Christina Hendricks/Fist Fight
Lisa Kudrow/Table 19
Ali Larter/Resident Evil: The Final Chapter
Radha Mitchell/The Shack
Michelle Monaghan/Sleepless
Bonnie Morgan/Rings
Eloise Mumford/Fifty Shades Darker
Rita Ora/Fifty Shades Darker
Britt Robertson/A Dog’s Purpose and The Space Between Us
Amy Ryan/Monster Trucks
June Squibb/Table 19
Aimee Teegarden/Rings
Jing Tian/The Great Wall
Gabrielle Union/Sleepless

Worst Actress - Kate Beckinsale (nom), Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Milla Jovovich (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)

Worst Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)

Re: POLL: YOUR ACTING PICKS

Vheid
I feel for me it's a bit too early for that...

Re: POLL: YOUR ACTING PICKS

oiram
Never too early to get the higher ups at the Razzies thinking "You know, maybe we should include these people and not ignore them/cut them out."

Worst Actress - Kate Beckinsale (nom), Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Milla Jovovich (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)

Worst Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)

Re: POLL: YOUR ACTING PICKS

Vheid
I understand but i haven't seen any of them yet... Because i never see them in cinemas and always wait for them to come out on DVD or VOD (just to spend the least amount of money on bad movies)

Re: POLL: YOUR ACTING PICKS

Vits
I also haven't seen any movies I would recommend yet. I do like the idea of making polls more often, but the ballots don't really reflect what the forums say. Every year there are a couple of names and titles that were literally not mentioned in any forum.

Re: POLL: YOUR ACTING PICKS

oiram
I still think the forum should at least let the Razzies know what the common man is thinking.

Worst Actress - Kate Beckinsale (nom), Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Milla Jovovich (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)

Worst Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)

Re: POLL: YOUR ACTING PICKS

Vits
Oh, definitely. Otherwise, why have a forum at all?

Re: POLL: YOUR ACTING PICKS

Okay, now that we've been through half the year, how about we start talking what you want to see and who you want to see be heavily considered?

All of you come up with your own lists, and I will make a poll based on the results. From there, we can vote and see what people think is the most deserving.

Worst Actress - Kate Beckinsale (nom), Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Milla Jovovich (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)

Worst Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)

Re: POLL: YOUR ACTING PICKS

Vits
Worst Actor:
-Matt Damon for THE GREAT WALL (maybe).
-Dane DeHaan for A CURE FOR WELLNESS (maybe).
-Jamie Dornan for 50 SHADES DARKER.

Worst Actress:
-Dakota Johnson for 50 SHADES DARKER.
-Milla Jovovich for RESIDENT EVIL PART 6 (maybe).

Worst Supporting Actor:
-Iain Glen for RESIDENT EVIL PART 6 (maybe).

Worst Supporting Actress:
-Ever Anderson for RESIDENT EVIL PART 6.
-Kim Basinger for 50 SHADES DARKER.
-Ruby Rose for JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 2, RESIDENT EVIL PART 6 and XXX PART 3.
-Jessica Sula for SPLIT.

Re: POLL: YOUR ACTING PICKS

#resistrazzmindset
This post was updated on .
(Going with 6 in each category, ala last year; those capitalized are virtual locks in a just Bad Movie Ballot world)

WORST ACTOR
Tom Cruise- The Mummy
Charlie Day- Fist Fight
JOHNNY DEPP- Pirates #5
Vin Diesel- XXX: Return of Xander Cage
JAMIE DORNAN- Fifty Shades Darker
DAX SHEPARD-BELL- CHIPs

WORST ACTRESS
Kate Beckinsale- Underworld: Blood Bores
KATHERINE HEIGL- Unforgettable
Dakota Johnson- Fifty Shades Darker (Deserving for now *unlike last time*, but not yet a lock; we'll see what the second half of the year brings)
Milla Jovovich- Resident Evil: Whatever # They're At Now
Nicole Kidman- Queen of the Desert
Naomi Watts- The Book of Henry (only)

WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR
JON BASS- Baywatch
Josh Gad- Beauty and the Beast (His usual overbearing self, RT scores be damned!)
Theo James- Underworld: Blood Bores
Jake Johnson- The Mummy (Also stunk out loud in 2014's Let's Be Cops)
JASON MANTZOUKAS- The House (Was also the worst thing in last year's Dirty Grandpa, but inexplicably NOT nominated for the Worst Supporting Actor award he so 'richly' deserved)
Tracy Morgan- Fist Fight

WORST SUPPORTING ACTRESS
None really stand out yet to go after, unlike last year at this time, when Jenny Zigrino stunk up theatre screens in Fifty Shades of Black...
GP

Re: POLL: YOUR ACTING PICKS

GP
Definitely one of the memorable (as bad as Chris Klein's "Street Fighter: Legend of Chun-Li" performance) I've seen this year was Jack Guzman's in the Scott Eastwood rom-com-looking-but-actually-drama vehicle "Walk of Fame."

He played two characters as "Rubisio" and "Officer W.G.A.S." and film tried so hard to make his catch-phrase "Uccellini!" a thing!

It had a limited theatrical release in March (so hey the film is eligible!) but most people will probably think it went straight-to-Redbox. Also on Netflix now as well, so check it out & let's get him nominated!

FYC: Worst Supporting Actor - Jack Guzman in "Walk of Fame"
1. Performance.
2. Playing two characters.
3. Trying to make a catchphrase happen ("Uccelini!").

(also: "Walk of Fame" for Worst Picture, Scott Eastwood for Worst Actor, and Jamie Kennedy/Chris Kattan/Malcolm McDowell for additional Worst Supporting Actor)