POLL: YOUR ACTING PICKS

I was thinking, since there appears to be no new worse of the week, why don't we have a poll?

I know many here are in agreement that the list of actor choices last year were shockingly lacking for the Razzies, so why don't we try to have polls every two months to show what we the people are really thinking in terms of actors and actresses?

The way this works is that each of you put down a list of who you think deserves to be strongly considered for the ballots: Worst Actor, Worst Actress, Worst Supporting Actor, and Worst Supporting Actress. Then based on those results, I will make a poll on Misterpoll, and then what we can have votes which show off we really want.

Just to give an example:

Worst Actor
Asa Butterfield/The Space Between Us
Matt Damon/The Great Wall
Charlie Day/Fist Fight
Vin Diesel/XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Jamie Dornan/Fifty Shades Darker
Jamie Foxx/Sleepless
Josh Gad/A Dog’s Purpose
Nicholas Hoult/Collide
Ice Cube/Fist Fight
Lucien Laviscount/The Bye Bye Man
Alex Roe/Rings
Douglas Smith/The Bye Bye Man
Lucas Till/Monster Trucks
Sam Worthington/The Shack

Worst Actress
Kate Beckinsale/Underworld: Blood Wars
Cressida Bonas/The Bye Bye Man
Dakota Johnson/Fifty Shades Darker
Felicity Jones/Collide
Milla Jovovich/Resident Evil: The Final Chapter
Anna Kendrick/Table 19
Jane Levy/Monster Trucks
Matilda Lutz/Rings
Octavia Spencer/The Shack

Worst Supporting Actor
Willem Dafoe/The Great Wall
Vincent D’Onofrio/Rings
Johnny Galecki/Rings
Danny Glover/Monster Trucks
Luke Grimes/Fifty Shades Darker
Dennis Haysbert/Fist Fight
Anthony Hopkins/Collide
Ice Cube/XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Theo James/Underworld: Blood Wars
Eric Johnson/Fifty Shades Darker
Ben Kingsley/Collide
Andy Lau/The Great Wall
Rob Lowe/Monster Trucks
Tim McGraw/The Shack
Scoot McNairy/Sleepless
Stephen Merchant/Table 19
Tracy Morgan/Fist Fight
Dermot Mulroney/Sleepless
Dean Norris/Fist Fight
Gary Oldman/The Space Between Us
Victor Rasuk/Fifty Shades Darker
Tony Revolori/Table 19
Shawn Roberts/Resident Evil: The Final Chapter and XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Craig Robinson/Table 19
Wyatt Russell/Table 19

Worst Supporting Actress
Kim Basinger/Fifty Shades Darker
Jillian Bell/Fist Fight
Amanda Crew/Table 19
Nina Dobrev/XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Faye Dunaway/The Bye Bye Man
JoAnna Garcia/Fist Fight
Carla Gugino/The Space Between Us
Marcia Gay Harden/Fifty Shades Darker
Bella Heathcote/Fifty Shades Darker
Christina Hendricks/Fist Fight
Lisa Kudrow/Table 19
Ali Larter/Resident Evil: The Final Chapter
Radha Mitchell/The Shack
Michelle Monaghan/Sleepless
Bonnie Morgan/Rings
Eloise Mumford/Fifty Shades Darker
Rita Ora/Fifty Shades Darker
Britt Robertson/A Dog’s Purpose and The Space Between Us
Amy Ryan/Monster Trucks
June Squibb/Table 19
Aimee Teegarden/Rings
Jing Tian/The Great Wall
Gabrielle Union/Sleepless
Worst Picture
Death Wish, Fifty Shades Freed, Gotti, The Happytime Murders, Unbroken: Path to Redemption
Worst Actor
Jamie Dornan, Samuel Hunt, John Travolta, Mark Walhberg, Bruce Willis
Worst Actress
Taraji P. Henson, Dakota Johnson, Melissa McCarthy, Helen Mirren, Lindsay Pulsipher
Worst Supporting Actor
James Franco, Will Graham, Eric Johnson, John Malkovich, Kevin Spacey
Worst Supporting Actress
Elizabeth Banks, Tatum O’Neal, Kelly Preston, Elisabeth Shue, Jordin Sparks
Worst Screen Combo
Any combination of two characters, two sex toys (including ice cream), or two sexual positions, Samuel Hunt and either Will Graham, Merritt Patterson, or David Sakurai, Melissa McCarthy and any puppet who interacts with her or solicits sex from her, Lindsay Pulsipher and either Liam Matthews, Makenzie Moss, or Andrew W. Walker, Mark Wahlberg and Iko Uwais
Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-Off or Sequel
Death Wish, Fifty Shades Freed, The Happytime Murders, Super Troopers 2, Unbroken: Path to Redemption
Worst Director
Kevin Connolly, Harold Cronk, James Foley, Brian Henson, Tyler Perry
Worst Screenplay
Fifty Shades Freed, God Bless the Broken Road, Gotti, The Happytime Murders, Show Dogs

Re: POLL: YOUR ACTING PICKS

Vheid
I feel for me it's a bit too early for that...
the list of every 2018 release so far

Lowest rated movies on RT (with a B.O. Mojo-release date):
1. Death of a Nation (0% avr. 1.9)
2. Gotti (0% avr. 2.2)
3. Ya Veremos (0% avr. 5)
4. Slender Man (9% avr. 3.4)
5. Krystal (10% avr. 3.9)
6. Billionaire Boy’s Club (10% avr. 4.1)
7. Kings (11% avr. 3.4)
8. Race 3 (11% avr. 3.8)
9. Fifty Shades Freed (13% avr. 3.1)
10. Peppermint (13% avr. 3.6)
11. God’s Not Dead: A Light in Darkness (13% avr. 3.2)
12. God Bless the Broken Road (13% avr. 4.1)
13. Action Point (14% avr. 3.5)
14. Truth or Dare (14% avr. 3.6)
15. Winchester (14% avr. 4)
16. Show Dogs (17% avr. 3.2)
17. Death Wish (18% avr. 3.9)
18. The Darkest Minds (18% avr. 4.2)

Lowest rated Netflix-movies on RT:
1. Father of the Year (0% avr. 2.3)
2. Game Over, Man! (8% avr. 3.6)
3. The Open House (11% avr. 3)
4. The Kissing Booth (13% avr. 3.7)
5. Brain on Fire (13% avr 4.5)
6. Mute (15% avr. 4.1)
7. The Titan (16 % avr. 3.8)
8. The Cloverfield Paradox (17% avr. 4.5)
9. How It Ends  (17% avr. 2.8)
10. The Outsider (19% avr. 3.7)

Worst Screenplay
Fifty Shades Freed, God Bless the Broken Road, Gotti, The Happytime Murders, Show Dogs

9. How It Ends  (17% avr. 2.8)
10. The Outsider (19% avr. 3.7)

Re: POLL: YOUR ACTING PICKS

Vits
I also haven't seen any movies I would recommend yet. I do like the idea of making polls more often, but the ballots don't really reflect what the forums say. Every year there are a couple of names and titles that were literally not mentioned in any forum.

Worst Screenplay

Oh, definitely. Otherwise, why have a forum at all?

Worst Screenplay
Fifty Shades Freed, God Bless the Broken Road, Gotti, The Happytime Murders, Show Dogs

Re: POLL: YOUR ACTING PICKS

Vits
Worst Actor:
-Matt Damon for THE GREAT WALL (maybe).
-Dane DeHaan for A CURE FOR WELLNESS (maybe).
-Jamie Dornan for 50 SHADES DARKER.

Worst Actress:
-Dakota Johnson for 50 SHADES DARKER.
-Milla Jovovich for RESIDENT EVIL PART 6 (maybe).

Worst Supporting Actor:
-Iain Glen for RESIDENT EVIL PART 6 (maybe).

Worst Supporting Actress:
-Ever Anderson for RESIDENT EVIL PART 6.
-Kim Basinger for 50 SHADES DARKER.
-Ruby Rose for JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 2, RESIDENT EVIL PART 6 and XXX PART 3.
-Jessica Sula for SPLIT.

Re: POLL: YOUR ACTING PICKS

fcklscnt
This post was updated on .
(Going with 6 in each category, ala last year; those capitalized are virtual locks in a just Bad Movie Ballot world)

WORST ACTOR
Tom Cruise- The Mummy
Charlie Day- Fist Fight
JOHNNY DEPP- Pirates #5
Vin Diesel- XXX: Return of Xander Cage
JAMIE DORNAN- Fifty Shades Darker
DAX SHEPARD-BELL- CHIPs

WORST ACTRESS
Kate Beckinsale- Underworld: Blood Bores
KATHERINE HEIGL- Unforgettable
Dakota Johnson- Fifty Shades Darker (Deserving for now *unlike last time*, but not yet a lock; we'll see what the second half of the year brings)
Milla Jovovich- Resident Evil: Whatever # They're At Now
Nicole Kidman- Queen of the Desert
Naomi Watts- The Book of Henry (only)

WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR
JON BASS- Baywatch
Josh Gad- Beauty and the Beast (His usual overbearing self, RT scores be damned!)
Theo James- Underworld: Blood Bores
Jake Johnson- The Mummy (Also stunk out loud in 2014's Let's Be Cops)
JASON MANTZOUKAS- The House (Was also the worst thing in last year's Dirty Grandpa, but inexplicably NOT nominated for the Worst Supporting Actor award he so 'richly' deserved)
Tracy Morgan- Fist Fight

WORST SUPPORTING ACTRESS
None really stand out yet to go after, unlike last year at this time, when Jenny Zigrino stunk up theatre screens in Fifty Shades of Black...
Deserving of a 2018 Razzie- Dinesh, James Franco, Joey King, Eva Longoria, Will Arnett, Jim Carrey, all of Gotti, and OPRAH!
GP

Re: POLL: YOUR ACTING PICKS

GP
Definitely one of the memorable (as bad as Chris Klein's "Street Fighter: Legend of Chun-Li" performance) I've seen this year was Jack Guzman's in the Scott Eastwood rom-com-looking-but-actually-drama vehicle "Walk of Fame."

He played two characters as "Rubisio" and "Officer W.G.A.S." and film tried so hard to make his catch-phrase "Uccellini!" a thing!

It had a limited theatrical release in March (so hey the film is eligible!) but most people will probably think it went straight-to-Redbox. Also on Netflix now as well, so check it out & let's get him nominated!