PITCH PERFECT 3

oiram
Welp, 38% on RT and 43 on MC, it is definitely one of ours.

For me personally, this means that Anna Kendrick is a strong contender for Worst Actress because of this AND Table 19, not to mention Rebel Wilson might finally get a Worst Supporting Actress nomination.

Also, John Lithgow appeared in this while co-starring in Daddy's Home 2. Maybe he'll get a second Worst Supporting Actor nom? *shrugs*

But my word is not final. What do you guys think?
Worst Picture
Death Wish, Fifty Shades Freed, God’s Not Dead: A Light in Darkness, Gotti, Rodin
Worst Actor
Jamie Dornan, Vincent Lindon, John Travolta, David A. R. White, Bruce Willis
Worst Actress
Taraji P. Henson, Izïa Higelin, Bryce Dallas Howard, Dakota Johnson, Helen Mirren
Worst Supporting Actor
Eric Johnson, Steven Seagal, Justice Smith, Mike Tyson, Billy Zane
Worst Supporting Actress
Séverine Caneele, Marcia Gay Harden, Tatum O’Neal, Kelly Preston, Elisabeth Shue
Worst Screen Combo
Any combination of two characters, two sex toys (including ice cream), or two sexual positions, The entire cast of God’s Not Dead: A Light in Darkness, Vincent Lindon and either Izïa Higelin, Severine Caneele, or any piece of clay, plaster, wax, charcoal or naked woman he touches, John Travolta and either Spencer Lofranco or Kelly Preston, Bruce Willis and either Camila Morrone, Elizabeth Shue, or his guns
Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-Off or Sequel
Death Wish, Fifty Shades Freed, God’s Not Dead: A Light in Darkness, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, Super Troopers 2
Worst Director
Kevin Connolly, Jacques Doillon, James Foley, Tyler Perry, Eli Roth
Worst Screenplay
Fifty Shades Freed, God’s Not Dead: A Light in Darkness, Gotti, Rodin, Show Dogs

Re: PITCH PERFECT 3

GTAHater
Perhaps in a year like '000 or '012, when competition was lighter, this could've been viable. As it is, I'd only give this a Dishonorable Mention unless the review scores sink much lower. Absent my nominating ballot ideas which are listed in another thread, this would probably be a passable choice for Worst Actress and Worst Supporting Actress, but the only way I see this winning the semifinals is by riding on the coattails of films sharing actresses with it.

Re: PITCH PERFECT 3

Vits
R.T. (35% - 5/10): "It strains to recapture the magic that helped the original spawn a franchise, but ends up sending this increasingly unnecessary trilogy out on a low note."

Re: PITCH PERFECT 3

Re: PITCH PERFECT 3

For now, I'll take back what I said about going easy on this. It's hemorrhaging more aggregate review points than I thought!

Worst Screenplay

Worst Screenplay
Fifty Shades Freed, God’s Not Dead: A Light in Darkness, Gotti, Rodin, Show Dogs

Re: PITCH PERFECT 3

Vits
Richard Roeper's video review.

Re: PITCH PERFECT 3