PITCH PERFECT 3

oiram
Welp, 38% on RT and 43 on MC, it is definitely one of ours.

For me personally, this means that Anna Kendrick is a strong contender for Worst Actress because of this AND Table 19, not to mention Rebel Wilson might finally get a Worst Supporting Actress nomination.

Also, John Lithgow appeared in this while co-starring in Daddy's Home 2. Maybe he'll get a second Worst Supporting Actor nom? *shrugs*

But my word is not final. What do you guys think?

Worst Picture - Boo 2! A Madea Halloween (nom), The Emoji Movie (nom), Fifty Shades Darker, The Mummy (nom), 9/11 (nom), and Transformers: The Last Knight (nom)
Worst Actor - Tom Cruise (nom), Matt Damon (nom), Johnny Depp, Jamie Dornan (nom), Charlie Hunnam (nom), and Charlie Sheen (nom)
Worst Actress - Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Anna Kendrick (nom), Tyler Perry (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)
Worst Supporting Actor - Mel Gibson (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), J. K. Simmons (nom), and John Turturro (nom)
Worst Supporting Actress - Kim Basinger, Faye Dunaway (nom), Laura Haddock (nom), Goldie Hawn (nom), Isabela Moner (nom), and Rebel Wilson (nom)
Worst Screen Combo - Any two robots, actors, or robotic actors (nom), Tom Cruise and either Sofia Boutella, Jake Johnson, or Annabelle Wallis (nom), The Entire Cast of Fifty Shades Darker, The Entire Cast of 9/11 (nom), The Entire Voice Cast of The Emoji Movie (nom), and Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn/Snatched (nom)
Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-Off or Sequel - Baywatch (nom), CHiPs (nom), The Emoji Movie (Rip-Off of Inside Out, The Lego Movie, and Wreck-It Ralph) (nom), Fifty Shades Darker, The Mummy (nom), and Transformers: The Last Knight (nom)
Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Tyler Perry (nom), and Guy Ritchie (nom)
Worst Screenplay - The Emoji Movie (nom), Fifty Shades Darker, The Mummy (nom), 9/11 (nom), Suburbicon (nom), and Transformers: The Last Knight (nom)
Redeemer: M. Night Shyamalan

Re: PITCH PERFECT 3

GTAHater
Perhaps in a year like '000 or '012, when competition was lighter, this could've been viable. As it is, I'd only give this a Dishonorable Mention unless the review scores sink much lower. Absent my nominating ballot ideas which are listed in another thread, this would probably be a passable choice for Worst Actress and Worst Supporting Actress, but the only way I see this winning the semifinals is by riding on the coattails of films sharing actresses with it.

Re: PITCH PERFECT 3

Vits
R.T. (35% - 5/10): "It strains to recapture the magic that helped the original spawn a franchise, but ends up sending this increasingly unnecessary trilogy out on a low note."

Re: PITCH PERFECT 3

Re: PITCH PERFECT 3

For now, I'll take back what I said about going easy on this. It's hemorrhaging more aggregate review points than I thought!

Worst Screenplay - The Emoji Movie (nom), Fifty Shades Darker, The Mummy (nom), 9/11 (nom), Suburbicon (nom), and Transformers: The Last Knight (nom)
Redeemer: M. Night Shyamalan

Re: PITCH PERFECT 3

Worst Screenplay - The Emoji Movie (nom), Fifty Shades Darker, The Mummy (nom), 9/11 (nom), Suburbicon (nom), and Transformers: The Last Knight (nom)
Redeemer: M. Night Shyamalan

Re: PITCH PERFECT 3

Vits
Richard Roeper's video review.