New forum

Vheid
This will likely be a failed experiment.

But since the forum is getting so full of spam and trashposts and no one seems to moderate it.

I for a while considered making a free forum myself to have a quiet place to talk about movies and other stuff (without going through the endless spam). So i did just that.

I will be surprised if this will survive longer then a week but it's word giving this a try.

So here is it: http://razzie.freeforums.net/

I will probably upgrade some/most of the longtime members to a moderator/administrator function so that spammers can be removed immediately (without having me around).

edit: off course this one will not replace the main forum here. It's not meant to.
It's is just a place with more rules and control where we can share our opinions.
Forums for individual movies can still be posted here off course.

Re: New forum

Vits
How would we do it? I mean, would we have to post something here and then copy and paste it in that other forum?

Re: New forum

Vheid
Vits wrote
How would we do it? I mean, would we have to post something here and then copy and paste it in that other forum?
I was more thinking of posting movienews, movietrailers, personal talk, obituaries and such there.

And use this forum for movie specific threads (like the one i made for Insidious)

But it is at this stage just an experiment/in a try-out phase.

Let's see if it catches on.

edit: So Razzie-campaigning here and the community-stuff there.