New forum

Vheid
This will likely be a failed experiment.

But since the forum is getting so full of spam and trashposts and no one seems to moderate it.

I for a while considered making a free forum myself to have a quiet place to talk about movies and other stuff (without going through the endless spam). So i did just that.

I will be surprised if this will survive longer then a week but it's word giving this a try.

So here is it: http://razzie.freeforums.net/

I will probably upgrade some/most of the longtime members to a moderator/administrator function so that spammers can be removed immediately (without having me around).

edit: off course this one will not replace the main forum here. It's not meant to.
It's is just a place with more rules and control where we can share our opinions.
Forums for individual movies can still be posted here off course.
For links to every discussion thread started on this forum so far, see the list of every 2018 release so far

Re: New forum

Vits
How would we do it? I mean, would we have to post something here and then copy and paste it in that other forum?

Re: New forum

Vheid
Vits wrote
How would we do it? I mean, would we have to post something here and then copy and paste it in that other forum?
I was more thinking of posting movienews, movietrailers, personal talk, obituaries and such there.

And use this forum for movie specific threads (like the one i made for Insidious)

But it is at this stage just an experiment/in a try-out phase.

Let's see if it catches on.

edit: So Razzie-campaigning here and the community-stuff there.
For links to every discussion thread started on this forum so far, see the list of every 2018 release so far