New Category

Aaron Graft
This is something I haven't seen considered for any Razzie. Why are there no animated films nominated? I would suggest there be a new category for Worst Animated Feature. There have been many films that fit this category back in 2016 such as Ice Age: Collision Course and Norm of the North. Now there are a few this year as well, like, The Boss Baby, Captain Underpants, and sooner or later, The Emoji Movie and The Nut Job 2 coming out later this year. I think this will broaden the scope and show a much bigger appreciation for better animated films out there. What do you think?

Re: New Category

Aaron Graft wrote
The Boss Baby, Captain Underpants
Those movies aren't considered bad by the majority.