New Category: Worst Animated Film

Ryan Austin
USER 1: Sure, Why Not?

Re: New Category: Worst Animated Film

Vits
Which movies would be the contenders?

Re: New Category: Worst Animated Film

Razzies are the Worst
Norm of the North, Ice Age: Collision Course, The Angry Birds Movie, and Ratchet & Clank are musts for this kind of list.
The 2016 Razzies ballot/nominee list were the WORST EVER! #firejohnbwilson

Re: New Category: Worst Animated Film

Ryan Austin
Norm of The North and The Wild Life should make a tie like Fantastic Four and Fifty Shades of Grey!

Re: New Category: Worst Animated Film

Tsarstepan
I can definitely get behind this as a necessary category.

Though as of now, I am woefully prepared for the potential candidates.  I've stayed away from the animated stinkers so far.
GP

Re: New Category: Worst Animated Film

GP
Looks like there's a drought of good animated films this year. Perhaps it's finally the year to create this category?
FYC: Worst Supporting Actor - Jack Guzman in "Walk of Fame"
1. Performance.
2. Playing two characters.
3. Trying to make a catchphrase happen ("Uccelini!").

(also: "Walk of Fame" for Worst Picture, Scott Eastwood for Worst Actor, and Jamie Kennedy/Chris Kattan/Malcolm McDowell for additional Worst Supporting Actor)

Re: New Category: Worst Animated Film

oiram
GP wrote
Looks like there's a drought of good animated films this year. Perhaps it's finally the year to create this category?
Welcome, GP. Are you part of the AwardsWatch forums?

Anyways, this could be the year to introduce such a category.

Worst Actress - Kate Beckinsale (nom), Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Milla Jovovich (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)

Worst Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)