New Category: Worst Animated Film

Ryan Austin
USER 1: Sure, Why Not?

Re: New Category: Worst Animated Film

Vits
Which movies would be the contenders?

Re: New Category: Worst Animated Film

Razzies are the Worst
Norm of the North, Ice Age: Collision Course, The Angry Birds Movie, and Ratchet & Clank are musts for this kind of list.
The 2016 Razzies ballot/nominee list were the WORST EVER! #firejohnbwilson

Re: New Category: Worst Animated Film

Ryan Austin
Norm of The North and The Wild Life should make a tie like Fantastic Four and Fifty Shades of Grey!

Re: New Category: Worst Animated Film

Tsarstepan
I can definitely get behind this as a necessary category.

Though as of now, I am woefully prepared for the potential candidates.  I've stayed away from the animated stinkers so far.
Ennui (and terrible movies) are my default state of being.
GP

Re: New Category: Worst Animated Film

GP
Looks like there's a drought of good animated films this year. Perhaps it's finally the year to create this category?

Re: New Category: Worst Animated Film

oiram
GP wrote
Looks like there's a drought of good animated films this year. Perhaps it's finally the year to create this category?
Welcome, GP. Are you part of the AwardsWatch forums?

Anyways, this could be the year to introduce such a category.
Worst Picture
Death Wish, Fifty Shades Freed, God’s Not Dead: A Light in Darkness, Gotti, Rodin
Worst Actor
Jamie Dornan, Vincent Lindon, John Travolta, David A. R. White, Bruce Willis
Worst Actress
Taraji P. Henson, Bryce Dallas Howard, Izïa Higelin, Dakota Johnson, Helen Mirren
Worst Supporting Actor
Eric Johnson, Steven Seagal, Justice Smith, Mike Tyson, Billy Zane
Worst Supporting Actress
Séverine Caneele, Marcia Gay Harden, Tatum O’Neal, Kelly Preston, Elisabeth Shue
Worst Screen Combo
Any combination of two characters, two sex toys (including ice cream), or two sexual positions, The entire cast of God’s Not Dead: A Light in Darkness, Vincent Lindon and either Izïa Higelin, Severine Caneele, or any piece of clay, plaster, wax, charcoal or naked woman he touches, John Travolta and either Spencer Lofranco or Kelly Preston, Bruce Willis and either Camila Morrone, Elizabeth Shue, or his guns
Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-Off or Sequel
Death Wish, Fifty Shades Freed, God’s Not Dead: A Light in Darkness, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, Super Troopers 2
Worst Director
Kevin Connolly, Jacques Doillon, James Foley, Tyler Perry, Eli Roth
Worst Screenplay
Fifty Shades Freed, God’s Not Dead: A Light in Darkness, Gotti, Rodin, Show Dogs