New Category: Worst Animated Film

Ryan Austin
USER 1: Sure, Why Not?

Re: New Category: Worst Animated Film

Vits
Which movies would be the contenders?

Re: New Category: Worst Animated Film

Razzies are the Worst
Norm of the North, Ice Age: Collision Course, The Angry Birds Movie, and Ratchet & Clank are musts for this kind of list.
The 2016 Razzies ballot/nominee list were the WORST EVER! #firejohnbwilson

Re: New Category: Worst Animated Film

Ryan Austin
Norm of The North and The Wild Life should make a tie like Fantastic Four and Fifty Shades of Grey!

Re: New Category: Worst Animated Film

Tsarstepan
I can definitely get behind this as a necessary category.

Though as of now, I am woefully prepared for the potential candidates.  I've stayed away from the animated stinkers so far.
Ennui (and terrible movies) are my default state of being.
GP

Re: New Category: Worst Animated Film

GP
Looks like there's a drought of good animated films this year. Perhaps it's finally the year to create this category?

Re: New Category: Worst Animated Film

oiram
GP wrote
Looks like there's a drought of good animated films this year. Perhaps it's finally the year to create this category?
Welcome, GP. Are you part of the AwardsWatch forums?

Anyways, this could be the year to introduce such a category.
Worst Picture
Death Wish, Fifty Shades Freed, Gotti, The Happytime Murders, Unbroken: Path to Redemption
Worst Actor
Jamie Dornan, Samuel Hunt, John Travolta, Mark Walhberg, Bruce Willis
Worst Actress
Taraji P. Henson, Dakota Johnson, Melissa McCarthy, Helen Mirren, Lindsay Pulsipher
Worst Supporting Actor
James Franco, Will Graham, Eric Johnson, John Malkovich, Kevin Spacey
Worst Supporting Actress
Elizabeth Banks, Tatum O’Neal, Kelly Preston, Elisabeth Shue, Jordin Sparks
Worst Screen Combo
Any combination of two characters, two sex toys (including ice cream), or two sexual positions, Samuel Hunt and either Will Graham, Merritt Patterson, or David Sakurai, Melissa McCarthy and any puppet who interacts with her or solicits sex from her, Lindsay Pulsipher and either Liam Matthews, Makenzie Moss, or Andrew W. Walker, Mark Wahlberg and Iko Uwais
Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-Off or Sequel
Death Wish, Fifty Shades Freed, The Happytime Murders, Super Troopers 2, Unbroken: Path to Redemption
Worst Director
Kevin Connolly, Harold Cronk, James Foley, Brian Henson, Tyler Perry
Worst Screenplay
Fifty Shades Freed, God Bless the Broken Road, Gotti, The Happytime Murders, Show Dogs