New Category: Worst Animated Film

Ryan Austin
USER 1: Sure, Why Not?

Re: New Category: Worst Animated Film

Vits
Which movies would be the contenders?

Re: New Category: Worst Animated Film

Razzies are the Worst
Norm of the North, Ice Age: Collision Course, The Angry Birds Movie, and Ratchet & Clank are musts for this kind of list.
The 2016 Razzies ballot/nominee list were the WORST EVER! #firejohnbwilson

Re: New Category: Worst Animated Film

Ryan Austin
Norm of The North and The Wild Life should make a tie like Fantastic Four and Fifty Shades of Grey!

Re: New Category: Worst Animated Film

Tsarstepan
I can definitely get behind this as a necessary category.

Though as of now, I am woefully prepared for the potential candidates.  I've stayed away from the animated stinkers so far.
Ennui (and terrible movies) are my default state of being.
GP

Re: New Category: Worst Animated Film

GP
Looks like there's a drought of good animated films this year. Perhaps it's finally the year to create this category?

Re: New Category: Worst Animated Film

oiram
GP wrote
Looks like there's a drought of good animated films this year. Perhaps it's finally the year to create this category?
Welcome, GP. Are you part of the AwardsWatch forums?

Anyways, this could be the year to introduce such a category.
Worst Picture - Fifty Shades Darker
Worst Actor - Johnny Depp
Worst Actress - Katherine Heigl
Worst Supporting Actor - Anthony Hopkins
Worst Supporting Actress - Kim Basinger
Worst Screen Combo - Any combination of two characters, two sex toys or two sexual positions
Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-Off or Sequel - Fifty Shades Darker
Worst Director - James Foley
Worst Screenplay - Fifty Shades Darker
Redeemer: M. Night Shyamalan