NORM OF THE NORTH

GTAHater
This animated film about a polar bear trying to save his home from the land developers he works for was the first of two worst new films of the week on January 15. Though animated films don't get the same attention from the RAZZIES as live-action, here are the reasons it might compete for our awards:

*Its 8% Rotten Tomatoes approval rating and 21% Metascore stand it out as the worst wide-released animated film of the winter. Factoring in YouTube film critics, we can throw in a vehement F from Chris Stuckmann.

*Its graphics didn't live up to recent years' technology. It failed by an even further margin than Ratchet & Clank.

*Its cast includes Rob Schneider (Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo, InAPPropriate Comedy), Heather Graham (Say It Isn't So, Judy Moody and the NOT Bummer Summer), and Bill Nighy (I, Frankenstein, the Underworld series), and Ken Jeong, who also appeared in Ride Along 2 that very same weekend.

*It was scathingly rebuked for featuring a twerking polar bear, and most critics complained that any child who's old enough to know what's going on around him/her/them will beg for it to just be over with.

Discuss below!

Re: NORM OF THE NORTH

Vits
I saw it. For your consideration:
-Worst Director.
-Worst Screenplay.
-Worst Picture.
But NOT Worst Screen Ensemble.
GTAHater wrote
8% Rotten Tomatoes approval rating
And the consensus reads: "A pioneering feat in the field of twerking polar bear animation but blearily retrograde in every other respect, the film should only be screened in case of parental emergency."

Re: NORM OF THE NORTH

Vits
NOSTALGIA CRITIC's review.
Follow me on Twitter @Vits_Chile