Movie Trailers

123456 ... 8

Re: Movie Trailers

oiram
Saw hath returned.
Worst Picture - Fifty Shades Darker
Worst Actor - Johnny Depp
Worst Actress - Katherine Heigl
Worst Supporting Actor - Anthony Hopkins
Worst Supporting Actress - Kim Basinger
Worst Screen Combo - Any combination of two characters, two sex toys or two sexual positions
Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-Off or Sequel - Fifty Shades Darker
Worst Director - James Foley
Worst Screenplay - Fifty Shades Darker
Redeemer: M. Night Shyamalan

Re: Movie Trailers

Vits
Huh. That actually looked... competent.
oiram wrote
Even if this trailer had come out during the torture porn craze, I still would say this: Nothing I just saw impressed me. It seems like none of the living characters are coming back. I think that would've helped a little. I get that the song is supposed to be ironic... but it still doesn't match with the images.

Worst Screenplay - Fifty Shades Darker
Redeemer: M. Night Shyamalan

Re: Movie Trailers

Vits
I hadn't read much about READY PLAYER ONE before seeing that trailer. Imagine my surprise when those popular characters started popping up!

Redeemer: M. Night Shyamalan

Worst Screenplay - Fifty Shades Darker
Redeemer: M. Night Shyamalan

Re: Movie Trailers

oiram
Leatherface trailers

Brad's Status (From one of the writers of The Emoji Movie)

Tyler Perry's latest "masterpiece"

Finally, trailer for Mother
Worst Picture - Fifty Shades Darker
Worst Actor - Johnny Depp
Worst Actress - Katherine Heigl
Worst Supporting Actor - Anthony Hopkins
Worst Supporting Actress - Kim Basinger
Worst Screen Combo - Any combination of two characters, two sex toys or two sexual positions
Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-Off or Sequel - Fifty Shades Darker
Worst Director - James Foley
Worst Screenplay - Fifty Shades Darker
Redeemer: M. Night Shyamalan

Re: Movie Trailers

Re: Movie Trailers

oiram
Oh wow, that just looks torturous to sit through. The animation looks pretty stiff too. I don't think I would be able to sit through it.

New trailer for Boo 2!
Redeemer: M. Night Shyamalan

Worst Screenplay - Fifty Shades Darker
Redeemer: M. Night Shyamalan

Re: Movie Trailers

oiram
Trailer for yet another Insidious film. (Coming in January, by the way.)

Also, a new trailer for Daddy's Home 2: LINK, and two new trailers for A Bad Mom's Christmas: LINK and LINK

What you guys think. Which one would you rather watch? Which one do you think will be better? Which one do you think will be worse?
Worst Picture - Fifty Shades Darker
Worst Actor - Johnny Depp
Worst Actress - Katherine Heigl
Worst Supporting Actor - Anthony Hopkins
Worst Supporting Actress - Kim Basinger
Worst Screen Combo - Any combination of two characters, two sex toys or two sexual positions
Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-Off or Sequel - Fifty Shades Darker
Worst Director - James Foley
Worst Screenplay - Fifty Shades Darker
Redeemer: M. Night Shyamalan

Re: Movie Trailers

Vits
It's odd. I thought DADDY'S HOME was less bad than BAD MOMS and, yet, I think the sequel to the latter will be less bad.

Worst Screenplay - Fifty Shades Darker
Redeemer: M. Night Shyamalan

Re: Movie Trailers

Seeing Daddy's Home getting a D from critics and Bad Moms getting a B or B Minus tells me Daddy's Home sucked more. What brought you to the opposite opinion?

Re: Movie Trailers

Vits
I simply laughed more with one than the other.

Redeemer: M. Night Shyamalan

Redeemer: M. Night Shyamalan

Worst Screenplay - Fifty Shades Darker
Redeemer: M. Night Shyamalan

Re: Movie Trailers

GTAHater
Just to be clear, Just Getting Started is unrelated to the 2004 Black-Eyed Peas song "Let's Get It Started", right?