Movie Trailers

1234

Re: Movie Trailers

oiram
Saw hath returned.

Worst Actress - Kate Beckinsale (nom), Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Milla Jovovich (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)

Worst Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)

Re: Movie Trailers

Vits
Huh. That actually looked... competent.
oiram wrote
Even if this trailer had come out during the torture porn craze, I still would say this: Nothing I just saw impressed me. It seems like none of the living characters are coming back. I think that would've helped a little. I get that the song is supposed to be ironic... but it still doesn't match with the images.

Re: Movie Trailers

I'm a little late, but what do you guys think of this?

Oh, and that 9/11 trailer looked a little blurry to me.

Worst Actress - Kate Beckinsale (nom), Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Milla Jovovich (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)

Worst Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)

Re: Movie Trailers

Vits
I hadn't read much about READY PLAYER ONE before seeing that trailer. Imagine my surprise when those popular characters started popping up!

Re: Movie Trailers

oiram
Death Wish remake

Worst Actress - Kate Beckinsale (nom), Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Milla Jovovich (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)

Worst Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)

Re: Movie Trailers

oiram
Leatherface trailers

Brad's Status (From one of the writers of The Emoji Movie)

Tyler Perry's latest "masterpiece"

Finally, trailer for Mother

Worst Actress - Kate Beckinsale (nom), Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Milla Jovovich (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)

Worst Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)

Re: Movie Trailers

Re: Movie Trailers

oiram
Oh wow, that just looks torturous to sit through. The animation looks pretty stiff too. I don't think I would be able to sit through it.

New trailer for Boo 2!

Worst Actress - Kate Beckinsale (nom), Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Milla Jovovich (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)

Worst Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)

Re: Movie Trailers

oiram
Trailer for yet another Insidious film. (Coming in January, by the way.)

Also, a new trailer for Daddy's Home 2: LINK, and two new trailers for A Bad Mom's Christmas: LINK and LINK

What you guys think. Which one would you rather watch? Which one do you think will be better? Which one do you think will be worse?

Worst Actress - Kate Beckinsale (nom), Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Milla Jovovich (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)

Worst Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)

Re: Movie Trailers

Vits
It's odd. I thought DADDY'S HOME was less bad than BAD MOMS and, yet, I think the sequel to the latter will be less bad.

Re: Movie Trailers

oiram
Yeah, I also feel like, of those two movies, Bad Mom's Christmas won't be as bad as Daddy's Home 2. Whether or not that means Bad Mom's Christmas is actually a good/passable film, we'll have to wait and see.

Worst Actress - Kate Beckinsale (nom), Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Milla Jovovich (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)

Worst Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)

Re: Movie Trailers

Seeing Daddy's Home getting a D from critics and Bad Moms getting a B or B Minus tells me Daddy's Home sucked more. What brought you to the opposite opinion?

Re: Movie Trailers

Vits
I simply laughed more with one than the other.

Re: Movie Trailers

Trailer for the fourth Liam Neeson and Jaume Collet-Serra collaboration, The Commuter.

Also, trailer for the new Alexander Payne film, Downsizing.

Worst Actress - Kate Beckinsale (nom), Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Milla Jovovich (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)

Worst Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)

Re: Movie Trailers

Trailer for Red Sparrow.

Worst Actress - Kate Beckinsale (nom), Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Milla Jovovich (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)

Worst Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)

Re: Movie Trailers

Trailer for Just Getting Started.

GTAHater
Just to be clear, Just Getting Started is unrelated to the 2004 Black-Eyed Peas song "Let's Get It Started", right?