Movie Trailers

123

Movie Trailers

Vheid
I thought this site maybe needed a place to share and discuss movie trailers (good or bad)...

To kick things off.... The trailer for Rough Night

Re: Movie Trailers

oiram
Okay, that movie was originally called Rock That Body. No idea why they changed it, because this new title sounds a little less interesting.

Not that it matters, because this does not look good. We have Scarlett Johansson in her second movie this year, right after Ghost in the Shell. I don't think she is shown in the trailer, but Razzie perennial Demi Moore is also in here.

Also, worth pointing out that people believe that this is a gender swap version of these two films: Stag and Very Bad Things

Worst Actress - Kate Beckinsale (nom), Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Milla Jovovich (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)

Worst Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)

Re: Movie Trailers

oiram
Y'know, I kinda thought Snatched might be one of ours (Not saying it is, just might), but now that looks like comedic genius compared to Rough Night.

Worst Actress - Kate Beckinsale (nom), Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Milla Jovovich (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)

Worst Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)

Re: Movie Trailers

MiguelAntilsu
Rough Night's marketing campaign is only 14 weeks long and its set to be released the same weekend as "Cars 3" with "Wonder Woman" and "The Mummy" already out and "Transformers: The Last Knight" right around the corner.  Mark this one as 'Dead On Arrival'.

Re: Movie Trailers

Vheid
New trailers for Wonder Woman, Atomic Blonde and Baby Driver

Re: Movie Trailers

oiram
I hope all three do well.

Worst Actress - Kate Beckinsale (nom), Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Milla Jovovich (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)

Worst Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)

Re: Movie Trailers

Vheid
oiram wrote
I hope all three do well.
They probably willl...

Re: Movie Trailers

Vheid
New trailer for Despicable Me 3

Re: Movie Trailers

Vheid

Re: Movie Trailers

oiram
Based on how many dislikes that Wimpy Kid trailer received, it might end up being one of ours. Also something of note there, Razzie winner Alicia Silverstone is in that movie. Maybe she deserves consideration?

New trailer for Transformers: The Last Chance to Kill the Franchise Before We Get More Spin-Offs Like It is Supposed To Be a Cinematic Universe... Wow, I went too long there, didn't I.

Anyways, seeing as how former Nickelodeon actress Isabela Moner is given special attention in this trailer, maybe she should be considered for Worst Actress.

Worst Actress - Kate Beckinsale (nom), Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Milla Jovovich (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)

Worst Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)

Re: Movie Trailers

Vheid
Not a (bad) movie but related to bad movies. First trailer of the upcoming Mystery Science Theatre-revival.

Re: Movie Trailers

Well, here is GTAHater's worst nightmare.

Worst Actress - Kate Beckinsale (nom), Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Milla Jovovich (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)

Worst Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)

Re: Movie Trailers

GTAHater
I imagine it's a lot of other people's worst nightmare besides mine. If it gets panned by critics, that'll be good for our awards, but many YouTube-based film critics will have to watch it before they can say it's as bad as they feared. If it gets acclaimed, it might validate Bronyism.

Re: Movie Trailers

Trailer for Thor 3.

Is it just me, or does Cate Blanchett look younger here?

Worst Actress - Kate Beckinsale (nom), Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Milla Jovovich (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)

Worst Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)

Re: Movie Trailers

Vits
The trailer's music and graphics seem too similar to the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY movies' marketing. I know it's the same universe, but the THOR movies' marketing has never been like that for a reason: Different tone, themes and even genre mixes.
oiram wrote
Is it just me, or does Cate Blanchett look younger here?
Hey, you're right. Maybe it's the hair and/or outfit?

Re: Movie Trailers

Found an International Trailer for Rough Night.

Worst Actress - Kate Beckinsale (nom), Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Milla Jovovich (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)

Worst Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)

Re: Movie Trailers

oiram
The Dark Tower.

What do you guys think? Yay? Nay? Good? Bad?

Worst Actress - Kate Beckinsale (nom), Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Milla Jovovich (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)

Worst Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)

Re: Movie Trailers

Vits
Very interesting.

Re: Movie Trailers

oiram
New trailer for Rough Night.

Oh yeah, and I'm pretty sure that's Razzie perennial Demi Moore at 1:46 - 1:47.

Worst Actress - Kate Beckinsale (nom), Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Milla Jovovich (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)

Worst Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)

Re: Movie Trailers

Vits
When I first read about it, seemed like an unoriginal R-rated female buddy comedy. Now I see that it's also a VERY BAD THINGS rip-off.
Follow me on Twitter @Vits_Chile
123