Mount and blade game trailer 2

thuylien
We had a first glimpse of Mount & Blade II: The siege Bannerlord in PC Gaming Show in June, and it looks like the game fun that only the flood of people angry, clumsy attack a money. Fort is well protected with all the weapons of medieval and machines can provide. Now it’s time to consider action from the other side of the wall.
Trailer: https://youtu.be/pv2qb66PbUg
TaleWorlds Entertainment not waste much time to talk in a new trailer of Siege Defense, it was revealed today at Gamescom, but it’s not as if it needs extensive explanation. It was a brief encounter, intense on the wall, and while the attack did not see all that has been planned good to me – the attackers should not step up the ladder until the lamb and the watchtower are in the right place – glad to see that the defenders in the match have a reasonable chance against the siege. (I can also enjoy more than I should, you can shoot the guys in the back while they were fleeing their life).
No release date yet, but you can find out more about this game at our website: Mount and blade 2