Kiss my ass, kevin smith.

slugbart
This post was updated on .
If yoga hosers doesn't sweep the razzies this year, there is no justice in this world. Kevin smith has turned into a combination of m. night shymalan and uwe boll. A once promising director who has churned out shit movies like a well oiled shit movie machine. Smith is not only a bad director and a bad writer, but he's actually PROUD of it now! On his youtube channel he dedicated an entire video to reading bad reviews of yoga hosers! In the movie he tells film critics to go fuck themselves basically. I've got news for you kevin smith - if you're gonna insult film critics, DO IT IN A GOOD MOVIE THAT FILM CRITICS CAN'T JUSTIFIABLY SHIT ALL OVER. Yoga hosers is seriously one of the worst movies I have ever seen in my life - bad stereotype jokes, bad puns, bad dialogue, bad acting, horrible story, and worst use of sausages in a movie EVER (Seth Rogen made a funny movie about sausages this year, kevin smith. The best you could come up with is bratwurst nazis!?). But the biggest slap in the face is the fact that smith knows he made a bad movie and he's actually proud of it. If this was a 10 minute crappy youtube short film, I'd give him a pass for trolling, but this movie cost 5 MILLION DOLLARS to make! 5 MILLION DOLLARS FOR AN ELABORATE TROLL! There are young aspiring filmmakers out there who are struggling to get their movies made, and you take the cinematic equivalent of a huge dump and put it on the big screen simply because you can. You can crowdfund your movies from your legions of adoring fans and wipe your ass with their hard-earned money, cuz hey! You're kevin smith! You made clerks! - one decent movie over 20 years ago! It's time to stop giving smith a pass, geeks, and recognize him for what he is - a shitty director and a shitty screenwriter. Clerks was his Sixth Sense and everything after that was either okay to mediocre to outright garbage. This is the guy who has made such cinematic classics as - cop out, zack and miri make a porno, red state, tusk, dogma, jay and silent bob strike back, and jersey girl, amongst other pieces of shit. Smith really needs a cold dose of reality. I found it so insulting that some of my idols like kevin conroy and stan lee had cameos in this shitstain of a movie. If you wanna like smith for his podcasts or his public speaking events at conventions, that's fine - I got no problem with that. But stop sucking his dick as a filmmaker. Smith is a horrible filmmaker - period.

Re: yoga hosers

slugbart wrote
Kevin smith has turned into a combination of m. night shymalan and uwe boll. A once promising director who has churned out shit movies like a well oiled shit movie machine.
Uwe Boll made a good movie at one point?
slugbart wrote
On his youtube channel he dedicated an entire video to reading bad reviews of yoga hosers! In the movie he tells film critics to go fuck themselves basically.
Here's the link.

Re: yoga hosers

slugbart
No, uwe boll has never made a good film. I compared them because uwe boll also likes to lash out at critics in a knee-jerk, immature, reactionary way, just like smith - even when critics are totally justified in shitting all over their movies.

Re: Kiss my ass, kevin smith.

Can anyone transplant this thread into my previously made thread for Yoga Hosers? You should've searched the whole forum for a thread already made for that film.