KONO SEKAI NO KATASUMI NI (IN THIS CORNER OF THE WORLD)

KONO SEKAI NO KATASUMI NI (IN THIS CORNER OF THE WORLD)

Vits
I like animes a lot, which is why I watch enough of them to know what the standard is. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to condemn this movie (which came out in the US over a month ago and here this week) for its flaws.

For your consideration:
-Worst Director.
-Worst Screenplay.
-Worst Remake or Rip-Off*.
-Worst Picture.

R.T. (100% - 8/10): "It offers a unique ground-level perspective on an oft-dramatized period in history, further distinguished by beautiful hand-drawn animation."

*It's based on a manga that had already been adapted into a live-action movie in 2011.
Follow me on Twitter @Vits_Chile