I am leaving the razzie-forums

Vheid
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: I am leaving the razzie-forums

Yeah, it does suck that, not only have the old forums been taken away, but also these new forums do not offer much to choose from besides that main topic. Not sure what we can do about it.

Thank you Vheid. You were great to have around. I wish you could stay, but it is your decision in the end. Hope to somehow meet again someday, as well as wish you luck in what you do in the future.
Worst Actor - Johnny Depp (Just imagine the cruel irony of winning for the role that original got him his first Oscar nom.)

Worst Actress - Katherine Heigl (SHE MUST WIN!)

Worst Supporting Actor - Anthony Hopkins (If he is nominated, he'll break a Razzie record. If he wins, he'll break TWO records!)

Worst Supporting Actress - Kim Basinger (Basically in this movie because 9 1/2 Weeks, her first Razzie nomination.)

Worst Supporting Actress (nom) - Marcia Gay Harden (Jane Seymour got a nomination for the parody version of the role, so why not the real thing?)

Re: I am leaving the razzie-forums

Could you please give us (the ones you listed) your e-mail address and/or social media links? By the way, will you still vote in the awards?

Re: I am leaving the razzie-forums

This reminds me of a question one of us asked, but wasn't answered:

With everything about the old forums that was superior to these, why did they get taken down anyway?

Re: I am leaving the razzie-forums

josephebacon
Frustrating that I had to reregister and set up a new account!