I am leaving the razzie-forums

Vheid
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: I am leaving the razzie-forums

Yeah, it does suck that, not only have the old forums been taken away, but also these new forums do not offer much to choose from besides that main topic. Not sure what we can do about it.

Thank you Vheid. You were great to have around. I wish you could stay, but it is your decision in the end. Hope to somehow meet again someday, as well as wish you luck in what you do in the future.

Worst Picture - Boo 2! A Madea Halloween (nom), The Emoji Movie (nom), Fifty Shades Darker, The Mummy (nom), 9/11 (nom), and Transformers: The Last Knight (nom)
Worst Actress - Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Tyler Perry (nom), Amy Schumer (nom), and Reese Witherspoon (nom)
Worst Supporting Actor - Jon Bass (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)
Worst Screen Combo - Any two robots, actors, or robotic actors (nom), Tom Cruise and either Sofia Boutella, Jake Johnson, or Annabelle Wallis (nom), The Entire Cast of Fifty Shades Darker, The Entire Cast of 9/11 (nom), The Entire Voice Cast of The Emoji Movie (nom), and Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn/Snatched (nom)
Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-Off or Sequel - Baywatch (nom), CHiPs (nom), The Emoji Movie (Rip-Off of Inside Out, The Lego Movie, and Wreck-It Ralph) (nom), Fifty Shades Darker, The Mummy (nom), and Transformers: The Last Knight (nom)
Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Tyler Perry (nom), and Guy Ritchie (nom)
Worst Screenplay - The Emoji Movie (nom), Fifty Shades Darker, The Mummy (nom), 9/11 (nom), Suburbicon (nom), and Transformers: The Last Knight (nom)
Redeemer: M. Night Shyamalan

Re: I am leaving the razzie-forums

Could you please give us (the ones you listed) your e-mail address and/or social media links? By the way, will you still vote in the awards?

Re: I am leaving the razzie-forums

This reminds me of a question one of us asked, but wasn't answered:

With everything about the old forums that was superior to these, why did they get taken down anyway?

Re: I am leaving the razzie-forums

josephebacon
Frustrating that I had to reregister and set up a new account!