HILLARY'S AMERICA: THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

12

HILLARY'S AMERICA: THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

GTAHater
A HALF DECADE TO THE DAY FOLLOWING TEA PARTY PRINCESS SARAH PALIN’S “THE UNDEFEATED”, WHICH SCORED A RAZZIE NOMINATION FOR THE WORST OF 2011, ROUGHLY 4 YEARS AFTER FAR-RIGHT EXTREMIST PUNDIT (AND NOTED STRAIGHT SUPREMACIST!) DINESH D’SOUZA PUT OUT SOME HALF-BAKED SCARELORE CALLED 2016: OBAMA’S AMERICA, AND OVER TWO YEARS SINCE D’SOUZA’S NEXT WORK, “AMERICA: IMAGINE THE WORLD WITHOUT HER”, D’SOUZA IS RETURNING FROM HIS FELONY CONVICTION TO PRESENT… ANOTHER POORLY-FOUNDED BASH ON RODHAM-CLINTON, CALLED “HILLARY’S AMERICA: THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY”.

WHATEVER D’SOUZA THINKS RODHAM’S TRUE MOTIVES ARE, THE FRINGE EXTREMIST’S TARGET AUDIENCE IS ALREADY CONVINCED OF IT, THE FAR RIGHT WON’T STOP DENYING THE VALID BELIEFS THAT DRIFTED ONTO THE BLEU PARTY PLATFORM, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY TO US, THIS MISERABLE ATTEMPT AT A POLITICAL DOCUMENTARY IS PARANOID PROPAGANDA THAT’S ALSO VERY WRONG ABOUT AMERICAN HISTORY.

HOWEVER, DINESH D’SOUZA DOESN’T HAVE PALIN’S HOUSEHOLD NAME REPUTATION, WHICH MEANS THAT IF D’SOUZA COULDN’T MAKE IT TO EVEN THE SEMIFINALS BEFORE, THEN “SECRET HISTORY OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY” IS SIMILARLY A LONGSHOT FOR THE WORST OF 2016 RAZZIES, EVEN IF OUR AWARDS WOULD SERVE HIM RIGHT.

BUT IF THERE’S, BY ANY CHANCE, ONE LAST, PROFOUND THING TO SAY ABOUT “SECRET HISTORY” THAT’S REALLY SOBERING WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT OR REALLY MAKES A STATEMENT ABOUT EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THIS FILM, SPEAK UP BELOW, BECAUSE WE WON’T REMEMBER THIS FOR LONG!

Re: HILLARY'S AMERICA: THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

Vits
It'll stay around 0% on R.T. without a consensus.

Re: HILLARY'S AMERICA: THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

DTLizard
I prefer my batshit conspiracy theories in the form of 100% fictional movies, not pseudo-documentaries. Probably won't get a wide enough release to get a decent opinion on it.

Re: HILLARY'S AMERICA: THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

Jeff the Rainman
Writing the review in all caps before the film even comes out speaks quite clearly about the motives of the reviewer.  Combat Liberal, of course; go figure.

Re: HILLARY'S AMERICA: THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

DTLizard
GTAHater did the same for Indepence Day: Resurgence: http://razzie-forum.85675.x6.nabble.com/INDEPENDENCE-DAY-RESURGENCE-td122.html

Damn those Combat Liberals indeed!

Re: HILLARY'S AMERICA: THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

To Jeff the Rainman: If you have little history with the RAZZIE forums of old, it's easy for you to say that. However, HeadRAZZBerry would next-to-always caps-lock his write-ups, and when I took over that role de facto, I just copied the font face, character sizes, and letter cases I was used to back when HeadRAZZ started the discussions. It had been that way since the old forums, since, if not when the old forum started in circa April of '005, at least '007 when I started lurking. The caps locking for these summaries got stuck, and I haven't abandoned it since. In short, I'm not singling out this film.

Re: HILLARY'S AMERICA: THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

bubblesort
Yeah, it is a horrible movie, but it seems to me that you should win awards for standing out, not for being a remake of a movie that has been made at least 100 times in the last few years. I am pretty sure they just copy pasted the same backgeound music and B roll between this, Obama's America, and the two other anti-Hillary documentaries that dropped the same week as this. I think each new conservative movie has something like 5-10 minutes of original footage per hour, with the same voice over script, just rearranged a little from film to film.

I am not saying this because I am a Hillary fan. I think she belongs in prison (I spent 15 years as a local democratic committee person, so I am not saying that out of partisanship). I just think that tue case against her is being made in the most incompitant way imaginable, which is par for the course for these idiot republicans (ok, that's partisan, LOL).

Anyway... yes this is a bad film, but it is so bad at being bad that I do not think it deserves to be honored for being bad.

Re: HILLARY'S AMERICA: THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

Razzies are the Worst
This post was updated on .
To those of you who HAD to vote for Becky Turner in the Worst Actress category to make some kind of 'statement'- you did realize she had VERY FEW scened/lines of dialogue in the entire movie, right (yes, I endured it- barely)? In fact, she didn't even appear (as Hilary C.) until around the 1hr 10min mark, and had no more than 5 minutes of total screen time, tops (making her a SUPPORTING 'actress' at most)...  #idiots #fortydollarswasted #zoesaldanasosnubbed #nineliveswasevenworse
The 2016 Razzies ballot/nominee list were the WORST EVER! #firejohnbwilson

Re: HILLARY'S AMERICA: THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

Vheid
Dinesh seems to be really obsessed with his Razzie-nomination (and how its a "conspiracy of Hollywood") if you google his twitter feed its all he seems to talk about.

Re: HILLARY'S AMERICA: THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

josephebacon
We don't care. We just wanted to smack down Dimwit D'Stupid!

Re: HILLARY'S AMERICA: THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

josephebacon
Yes. And I want to see that CENSORED make an appearance at the RAZZIES so we can toss some Rotten Tomatoes at him! ;)

Re: HILLARY'S AMERICA: THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

Also, D'Souza's far-right homophobic slant on nearly everything he wrote for one college's newspaper earned him the nickname "Distort D'News-a".

Re: HILLARY'S AMERICA: THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

moviecritic1994
I was on that guy's Twitter feed for 5 minutes and I'm quite positive I now have a terminal disease.
You can see reviews of older films under Tommy Bay at hubpages.com

Re: HILLARY'S AMERICA: THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

Vheid
The only reason why i googled it was because he seeemed like the kind of attention seeking non-celebrity who would mention his Razzie nomination on twitter (like Tom Six)...

Also if he wins would the HeadRazz mind not inviting him, i don't want to give him a platform to speak to be honost....

Re: HILLARY'S AMERICA: THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

moviecritic1994
I highly doubt he would come, he has no real sense of humor about the whole thing and really seems to think his nominations are some political statement. True, there might be some influence based on the election but that's not the whole reason. When someone makes terrible propaganda, we will call them out on it (just ask Kirk Cameron).

You can see reviews of older films under Tommy Bay at hubpages.com

Re: HILLARY'S AMERICA: THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

Vits
Remember what Tom Green did when he attented? He clearly disagreed with the results, but he still saw an opportunity to give himself more publicity. Dinesh could do that too.

Man, I really hope all of this won't make voters vote for him just so he can show up.

I wanted to vote for him because he deserves it (as the hack filmmaker he is and as my personal statement against presidents Trumps blurring of the lines between ethical journalism and conspiracy based fake news) but now i am conflicted about this because i dont want him to hijack the razzies and hold an hour long speech about "evil democrats" and "Hollywood undermining Trump"... That could mean that my vote would indirectly ruin the Razzie ceremony... So i am really conflicted....

Vote for whom/what you think was the worst actor, directing and screenplay. If it happens to be Dinesh, go ahead.

Hey, I'm not conflicted at all! I'm absolutely casting my RAZZIE votes for Dimwit D'Stupid! I want that son of a CENSORED to show up and get heckled! I want to see him get totally humiliated as we bring up his adultery, his felony conviction, his long list of lies. I want to see him face hundreds of RAZZERS who will give him the Ultimate Tongue Fu smackdown!