Garry Marshall's MOTHER'S DAY

GTAHater
This was one of 2 worst new films of the week on April 29. I'm starting this discussion over because my write-up got wiped clean off the face of the Internet when the RAZZIE forums of '005 to '016 were purged. I'll start with some basic details about Mother's Day, directed by Garry Marshall.

*Marshall is also the director of 2010 Worst Actor and Worst Supporting Actress winner Valentine's Day for Ashton Kutcher and Jessica Alba respectively. He directed 2011 Worst Picture runner-up New Year's Eve, with a cast led by Bon Jovi, roughly 1.8 years later.

*In this decade, the 2010s, Marshall's signature style has been gathering ensemble casts for seemingly no purpose, except to fail miserably in his attempts to create a romantic comedy.

*The de facto lead actress was Jennifer Aniston. Part of her RAZZIE pedigree stems from Along Came Polly (2004), Love Happens (2009 RAZZIE quarterfinalist), The Bounty Hunter (2010 Worst Picture runner-up), Just Go With It (Winner of two 2011 RAZZIEs), and Horrible Bosses 2 (2014 quarterfinalist).

*Other big names include Julia Roberts, Kate Hudson, Jason Sudeikis, and Timothy Olyphant

*Mother's Day was critically panned, scoring an 8 percent Tomatometer approval rating and 17 percent Metascore review average.

Sooo... make your case below on which RAZZIES you think Mother's Day should lead the race for!

Re: Garry Marshall's MOTHER'S DAY

Richard Roeper's review.

Peter Travers' review.

JimmyO's review.

WHAT THE FLICK?!'s review.
GTAHater wrote
Mother's Day was critically panned, scoring an 8 percent Tomatometer approval rating
And the consensus reads "Arguably well-intended yet thoroughly misguided, the film is the cinematic equivalent of a last-minute gift that only underscores its embarrassing lack of effort."

Re: Garry Marshall's MOTHER'S DAY

Vits
I just saw it. For your consideration:
-Worst Supporting Actor for Robert Pine.
-Worst Screen Couple for Julia Roberts and her wig.
-Worst Director.
-Worst Screenplay.
-Worst Picture.

Re: Garry Marshall's MOTHER'S DAY

adam0702
       Dissertation Writing Service to apply for help
The majority of students think that doing their homework is boring. They do everything accept their homework. If you are one of such students, struggling with the study overload and burden of assignment.
Hence we are able to provide best dissertation writing services especially for students. Our dissertation writing services is also able to write assignments, dissertation, and good rating. Our assignment writing experts are able to write essays on any topic in any academic discipline.  In other hand we will also provide a free sample or free draft before assignment submission. A draft is the short summery of any subject. Also we will show you that how will look your dissertation. You can demand for free sample and most important thing is that we will provide you dissertation sample at absolutely free of cost.
We are the best services due to some of the reliable or exclusive features.  Another feature is that if you will give you any kind of personal information then there is no need to take care about that confidentiality because we never leak your confidentiality.
Dissertation writing service

Re: Garry Marshall's MOTHER'S DAY

I just watched it. Here are some suggestions.

Worst Picture

Worst Actor
Jason Sudeikis. His acting is quite dull, lifeless and unfunny most of the time.

Worst Prequel, Remake, Ripoff or Sequel
This is an obvious ripoff of Valentine's Day and New Year's Eve.

Worst Director
Garry Marshall. His directorial effort is lazy. How the movie's scenes is put together is sloppily done. All the scene lack coherence and consistency.

Worst Screenplay
Anya Kochoff, Matthew Walker, and Tom Hines. The movie is lacking in humor and fun. The scenes veer from boring to annoying.

Dishonorable mentions. Worst Actress: Kate Hudson, Julia Roberts and Jennifer Aniston.

Re: Garry Marshall's MOTHER'S DAY

Dun-Ida
Peter Sobczynski's review on Roger Ebert.

http://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/mothers-day-2016

Re: Garry Marshall's MOTHER'S DAY

AlbertBarkley
I think there can be more interesting facts about mother's day.

Albert Barkley
Educationist
Dissertation Writing Services

Re: Garry Marshall's MOTHER'S DAY

Aaronabbey
Get dissertation provides best dissertation writing service in students.

Re: Garry Marshall's MOTHER'S DAY

neiljakson
Hi,i am very lad to read your post about mother,s day ...dissertation writing services

Re: Garry Marshall's MOTHER'S DAY

Paula
well  worst moves on the same day as mother day that's a disappointment not everyday can be a good day  help with thesis should be given for the movies first and 29April which you mention is also a rare day comes only 5 years it’s like a leap date.

Re: Garry Marshall's MOTHER'S DAY

stewartouis
Thats the excellent dude. Dissertation writing service

Re: Garry Marshall's MOTHER'S DAY

vincymol
We have a wide range of assignment help writers that are experts on a gigantic variety of topics that come under the Assignment help Services in Australia.

24*7 Assignment Help Australia