FYC....RAZZIE EDITION!

moviecritic1994
For Your Razzie Consideration: The Mummy (2017)

Worst Actor- Tom Cruise
Worst Supporting Actor-Russell Crowe
Worst Supporting Actress-Sofia Boutella
Worst Remake, Rip-off or Sequel
Worst Screenplay
Worst Director- Alex Kurtzman
Worst Picture

"Pathetic on just about every level".- Dwight Brown, National Newspaper Publishers Association

"This big budget action adventure lumbers into cinemas and begs to be put out of its torment. Long before it ended, so did I".- Chris Hunnysett, Daily Mail UK

"Universal might have found more tonal consistency if it just straight-up remade Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein".-Sam Adams, Slate
You can see reviews of older films under Tommy Bay at hubpages.com

Re: FYC....RAZZIE EDITION!

moviecritic1994
For Your Razzie consideration: Fifty Shades Darker

Worst Actor- Jamie Dornan
Worst Actress- Dakota Johnson
Worst Supporting Actress- Kim Basinger
Worst Screenplay
Worst Remake, Rip-off or Sequel
Worst Director- James Foley
Worst Screen Combo- Any combination of two people, sex toys or sexual positions
Worst Picture

"You taught me how to f***, she taught me how to love" is an actual line in the movie".-Robert Kojder, Flickering Myth

"This is not so much Fifty Shades Darker as Fifty Shades Duller, and on so many fronts too".-Matthew Bond, The Mail on Sunday (UK)

"What will these people talk about when the sex gets boring? And trust me, it WILL get boring, because it was certainly boring as hell to watch".-Rain Jokien, SFist

You can see reviews of older films under Tommy Bay at hubpages.com

Re: FYC....RAZZIE EDITION!

oiram
Nice posts, and good to have you back.

Worst Picture - Boo 2! A Madea Halloween (nom), The Emoji Movie (nom), Fifty Shades Darker, The Mummy (nom), 9/11 (nom), and Transformers: The Last Knight (nom)
Worst Actor - Tom Cruise (nom), Matt Damon (nom), Johnny Depp, Jamie Dornan (nom), Charlie Hunnam (nom), and Charlie Sheen (nom)
Worst Actress - Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Anna Kendrick (nom), Tyler Perry (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)
Worst Supporting Actor - Mel Gibson (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), J. K. Simmons (nom), and John Turturro (nom)
Worst Supporting Actress - Kim Basinger, Faye Dunaway (nom), Laura Haddock (nom), Goldie Hawn (nom), Isabela Moner (nom), and Rebel Wilson (nom)
Worst Screen Combo - Any two robots, actors, or robotic actors (nom), Tom Cruise and either Sofia Boutella, Jake Johnson, or Annabelle Wallis (nom), The Entire Cast of Fifty Shades Darker, The Entire Cast of 9/11 (nom), The Entire Voice Cast of The Emoji Movie (nom), and Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn/Snatched (nom)
Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-Off or Sequel - Baywatch (nom), CHiPs (nom), The Emoji Movie (Rip-Off of Inside Out, The Lego Movie, and Wreck-It Ralph) (nom), Fifty Shades Darker, The Mummy (nom), and Transformers: The Last Knight (nom)
Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Tyler Perry (nom), and Guy Ritchie (nom)
Worst Screenplay - The Emoji Movie (nom), Fifty Shades Darker, The Mummy (nom), 9/11 (nom), Suburbicon (nom), and Transformers: The Last Knight (nom)
Redeemer: M. Night Shyamalan

Re: FYC....RAZZIE EDITION!

Vits
Ditto.

Re: FYC....RAZZIE EDITION!

moviecritic1994
It's good to be back guys!
You can see reviews of older films under Tommy Bay at hubpages.com

Re: FYC....RAZZIE EDITION!

moviecritic1994
For Your Razzie Consideration: The Emoji Movie

Worst Screen Combo: Any Combination of two annoying Emojis
Worst Screenplay
Worst Picture

"Let's hope this isn't the future of animated features".-Jasmine Ballew, Film School Rejects

"The Emoji Movie is so painfully lame and an 86-minute reminder that Hollywood could do better because your children deserve better."-Matthew Passantino, Film Threat

"To put it in the film's own terms, The Emoji Movie is one big pile of Patrick Stewart."-Michael O'Sullivan, Film Ireland Magazine
You can see reviews of older films under Tommy Bay at hubpages.com
GP

Re: FYC....RAZZIE EDITION!

GP
Can't believe it's the biggest film of 2017 to make the worst impression on me, but hey, you know I'll be pushing it until the end:

"WALK OF FAME"

WORST PICTURE
WORST DIRECTOR
WORST SCREENPLAY
WORST ACTOR - Scott Eastwood (could also be combined with "")
WORST SUPPORTING ACTRESS - Laura Ashley Samuels
WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR - Jack Guzman

Re: FYC....RAZZIE EDITION!

GTAHater
I almost forgot to ask GP: When Walk Of Fame played in limited release on 3-24-017, it got overshadowed by CHiPs the same weekend. What's the worst that happened to you when you found out?