FRIEND REQUEST

oiram
Already got dismal reviews, and it has been compared to Unfriended. Why not?

Worst Actress - Kate Beckinsale (nom), Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Milla Jovovich (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)

Worst Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)

Re: FRIEND REQUEST

Vits
I'm sorry, everyone. This movie came out here last year and, while I do remember not liking it very much, I don't remember any details i.e. I can't write an FYC.

R.T. (20% - 4/10): "Its attempts to update old-school teen horror for the digital age do not, sadly, include memorable characters, fresh scares, or novel storytelling twists."

Alonso Duralde's review.

JimmyO's review.

Jeremy Jahns' video review.

Chris Stuckmann's video review.