FRIEND REQUEST

oiram
Already got dismal reviews, and it has been compared to Unfriended. Why not?
Worst Picture - Fifty Shades Darker
Worst Actor - Johnny Depp
Worst Actress - Katherine Heigl
Worst Supporting Actor - Anthony Hopkins
Worst Supporting Actress - Kim Basinger
Worst Screen Combo - Any combination of two characters, two sex toys or two sexual positions
Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-Off or Sequel - Fifty Shades Darker
Worst Director - James Foley
Worst Screenplay - Fifty Shades Darker
Redeemer: M. Night Shyamalan

Re: FRIEND REQUEST

Vits
I'm sorry, everyone. This movie came out here last year and, while I do remember not liking it very much, I don't remember any details i.e. I can't write an FYC.

R.T. (20% - 4/10): "Its attempts to update old-school teen horror for the digital age do not, sadly, include memorable characters, fresh scares, or novel storytelling twists."

Alonso Duralde's review.

JimmyO's review.

Jeremy Jahns' video review.

Chris Stuckmann's video review.