FLATLINERS (2017)

This sequel/remake got a 0% on Rotten Tomatoes. How could it not be considered?

Also, may I say that Ellen Page really doesn't seem to have much of a career? She has had a few indie films, but most audiences know her as Juno, her roles in Inception and a few of the X-Men movies... and that's it. She seems to rarely pop up in mainstream films, and after this, she'll probably appear less so.

Oh yeah, and lets not forget that this is yet another Sony failure.

Worst Actress - Kate Beckinsale (nom), Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Milla Jovovich (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)

Worst Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)

Re: FLATLINERS (2017)

Vits
Jeremy Jahns' video review.
oiram wrote
This sequel/remake got a 0% on Rotten Tomatoes.
And an average rating of 3.5/10. The consensus reads: "It falls flat as a horror movie and fails to improve upon its source material, rendering this reboot dead on arrival."
oiram wrote
Also, may I say that Ellen Page really doesn't seem to have much of a career? She has had a few indie films, but most audiences know her as Juno, her roles in Inception and a few of the X-Men movies... and that's it. She seems to rarely pop up in mainstream films, and after this, she'll probably appear less so.
It's definitely disappointing for an Oscar nominee. However, I don't know if she's not offered mainstream roles or if she doesn't want them. Regardless, she appears in movies every year, so she's not doing bad either.

Re: FLATLINERS (2017)

Chris Stuckman's video review

Worst Actress - Kate Beckinsale (nom), Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Milla Jovovich (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)

Worst Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)

Re: FLATLINERS (2017)

Chris Bumbray's review.

Re: FLATLINERS (2017)

Vits
DOUBLE TOASTED's video review.

Re: FLATLINERS (2017)

The movie's Rotten Tomatoes score has "improved" to 2%.

oiram wrote
This sequel/remake got a 0% on Rotten Tomatoes.