FIFTY SHADES OF BLACK

GTAHater
This Seltzerberg-style spoof starring Marlon Wayans was the worst new film of the week on January 29. These are the arguments for nominating it into the finals:

*Though the RAZZIES see these spoofs as deliberately making a bad film, and we would never reward that, we know Marlon Wayans has the talent to rise above this. There must be some way to divert him away from that dark path of doing what's easy at the cost of bad filmmaking.

*Director Michael Tiddes has been enabling Wayans for a while now, directing the two A Haunted House films in 2013 and 2014.

*Critics pulled next to no punches, giving it a 7% Rotten Tomatoes approval rating and 28% Metacritic review average. It also got a Dogsh** rating from famed YouTube film critic Jeremy Jahns.

*Some people derided the source material, Fifty Shades of Grey, as an unintentional comedy. Given that, why did a spoof of it need to exist?

Discuss below!

Re: FIFTY SHADES OF BLACK

Vits
Jeremy Jahns's review.

WHAT THE FLICK?!'s review.
GTAHater wrote
Critics pulled next to no punches, giving it a 7% Rotten Tomatoes approval rating
And the consensus reads: "Wildly erratic even for a spoof movie, the film bears the unfortunate distinction of offering fewer laughs than the unintentionally funny film it's trying to lampoon."

Re: FIFTY SHADES OF BLACK

Dun-Ida
I just watched it. Here is my suggestions for nominations:

Worst Actress
Kali Hawk. Her performance in this movie lacked the comic presence required for comedy.

Worst Supporting Actress
Florence Henderson. Her acting was more annoying than funny.

Worst Screen Combination
This movie is full of unfunny performances. Any combination of these unfunny performances would make a worthy nominee, especially Florence Henderson and Marlon Wayans.

Dishonorable mentions: Worst Picture; Worst Actor, Marlon Wayans; Worst Supporting Actress, Jenny Zigrino; Worst Supporting Actor, Affion Crockett; Worst Prequel, Remake, Ripoff or Sequel; Worst Director, Michael Tiddes; Worst Screenplay, Marlon Wayans and Rick Alvarez.

Re: FIFTY SHADES OF BLACK

Ryan Austin
YES!

REASON: I FUCKING HATE FIFTY SHADES OF GREY!

NOTE: THAT MOVIE IS SHIT!