Baywatch: Sink or Swim

Razzies
Thoughts after seeing?  Or assuming?

Re: Baywatch: Sink or Swim

Vits
R.T. (15-20%): "It takes its source material's jiggle factor to R-rated levels, but lacks the original's campy charm -- and leaves its charming stars flailing in the shallows."

Peter Travers' review.

JimmyO's review.

Richard Roeper's video review.

Jeremy Jahns' video review.

WHAT THE FLICK?!'s video review.

Chris Stuckmann's video review.

DOUBLE TOASTED's video review.

Re: Baywatch: Sink or Swim

I think between this and the upcoming Jumanji 2, "the artist formally known as Rock" might get a second Worst Actor nom.
Worst Actor - Johnny Depp (Just imagine the cruel irony of winning for the role that original got him his first Oscar nom.)

Worst Actress - Katherine Heigl (SHE MUST WIN!)

Worst Supporting Actor - Anthony Hopkins (If he is nominated, he'll break a Razzie record. If he wins, he'll break TWO records!)

Worst Supporting Actress - Kim Basinger (Basically in this movie because 9 1/2 Weeks, her first Razzie nomination.)

Worst Supporting Actress (nom) - Marcia Gay Harden (Jane Seymour got a nomination for the parody version of the role, so why not the real thing?)

Re: Baywatch: Sink or Swim

oiram
I'm sure you guys have heard of what The Rock has done: LINK

Ask Kirk Cameron how well that worked for him.
Worst Actor - Johnny Depp (Just imagine the cruel irony of winning for the role that original got him his first Oscar nom.)

Worst Actress - Katherine Heigl (SHE MUST WIN!)

Worst Supporting Actor - Anthony Hopkins (If he is nominated, he'll break a Razzie record. If he wins, he'll break TWO records!)

Worst Supporting Actress - Kim Basinger (Basically in this movie because 9 1/2 Weeks, her first Razzie nomination.)

Worst Supporting Actress (nom) - Marcia Gay Harden (Jane Seymour got a nomination for the parody version of the role, so why not the real thing?)

Re: Baywatch: Sink or Swim

Vits
Has he complained this way before? If not, why would he wait to defend this movie (he has been in other badly-reviewed movies before)?

Re: Baywatch: Sink or Swim

Dun-Ida
Just watched this remake. Here are my Razzie suggestions:

Worst Picture

Worst Supporting Actress
Kelly Rohrbach. Her performance is quite wooden most of the time.

Worst Prequel, Remake, Ripoff or Sequel

Dishonorable mentions. Damian Shannon and Mark Swift, Worst Screenplay.

Re: Baywatch: Sink or Swim

oiram
Dun-Ida wrote
Just watched this remake. Here are my Razzie suggestions:

Worst Supporting Actress
Kelly Rohrbach. Her performance is quite wooden most of the time.
I personally thought Priyanka Chopra was more wooden.