Baywatch: Sink or Swim

Razzies
Thoughts after seeing?  Or assuming?

Re: Baywatch: Sink or Swim

Vits
R.T. (15-20%): "It takes its source material's jiggle factor to R-rated levels, but lacks the original's campy charm -- and leaves its charming stars flailing in the shallows."

Peter Travers' review.

JimmyO's review.

Richard Roeper's video review.

Jeremy Jahns' video review.

WHAT THE FLICK?!'s video review.

Chris Stuckmann's video review.

DOUBLE TOASTED's video review.

Re: Baywatch: Sink or Swim

I think between this and the upcoming Jumanji 2, "the artist formally known as Rock" might get a second Worst Actor nom.

Worst Actress - Kate Beckinsale (nom), Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Milla Jovovich (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)

Worst Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)

Re: Baywatch: Sink or Swim

oiram
I'm sure you guys have heard of what The Rock has done: LINK

Ask Kirk Cameron how well that worked for him.

Worst Actress - Kate Beckinsale (nom), Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Milla Jovovich (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)

Worst Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)

Re: Baywatch: Sink or Swim

Vits
Has he complained this way before? If not, why would he wait to defend this movie (he has been in other badly-reviewed movies before)?

Re: Baywatch: Sink or Swim

Dun-Ida
Just watched this remake. Here are my Razzie suggestions:

Worst Picture

Worst Supporting Actress
Kelly Rohrbach. Her performance is quite wooden most of the time.

Worst Prequel, Remake, Ripoff or Sequel

Dishonorable mentions. Damian Shannon and Mark Swift, Worst Screenplay.

Re: Baywatch: Sink or Swim

oiram
Dun-Ida wrote
Just watched this remake. Here are my Razzie suggestions:

Worst Supporting Actress
Kelly Rohrbach. Her performance is quite wooden most of the time.
I personally thought Priyanka Chopra was more wooden.

Worst Actress - Kate Beckinsale (nom), Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Milla Jovovich (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)

Worst Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)

Re: Baywatch: Sink or Swim

Re: Baywatch: Sink or Swim

Re: Baywatch: Sink or Swim

Vits
I just saw it. For your consideration:
-Worst Director.
-Worst Screenplay.
-Worst Remake or Rip-Off (I think it counts, since a couple of TV movies were made during the show's run).
Oh, and maybe:
-Worst Screen Couple for Zac Efron and Alexandra Daddario.
-Worst Picture.
But not:
-Worst Actor for Dwayne Johnson nor for Efron.
-Worst Supporting Actor for Jon Bass nor for Yahya Abdul-Mateen II.
-Worst Supporting Actress for Priyanka Chopra nor for Daddario nor for Kelly Rohrbach.
-Worst Screen Ensemble.

Re: Baywatch: Sink or Swim

Vits
Will Ferrell as ALLAN KARLSON: Yay or nay?

Re: Baywatch: Sink or Swim

oiram
Not really sure, maybe Will can pull it off... but what does that have to do with Baywatch?

Worst Actress - Kate Beckinsale (nom), Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Milla Jovovich (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)

Worst Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)

Re: Baywatch: Sink or Swim

Vits
Oops! I meant to write it in the main thread!

Re: Baywatch: Sink or Swim

babyshowers
Please! Nominate Belinda (Mexican Britney Spears) for WORST SUPPORTING ACTRESS. Don't worry, she is white af so nobody will blame you guys for being "racist".

Re: Baywatch: Sink or Swim

Vits
What do Belinda and Britney have to do with each other?