Are you looking forward to summer's yummy Mummy?

Are you looking forward to summer's yummy Mummy?

Razzies

Re: Are you looking forward to summer's yummy Mummy?

I've been hearing mixed things from the YouTubers I've watched, but professional critics seem to really be railing on it.

And speaking of those YouTubers:

Jeremy Jahns

Chris Stuckmann

Should also be noted that Annabelle Wallis in here was also in Razzie winner Guy Ritchie's King Arthur.

Worst Actress - Kate Beckinsale (nom), Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Milla Jovovich (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)

Worst Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)

Re: Are you looking forward to summer's yummy Mummy?

R.T. (15%): "Lacking the campy fun of the franchise's most recent entries and failing to deliver many monster-movie thrills, the film suggests a speedy unraveling for the Dark Universe."

Richard Roeper's review.

Peter Travers' review.

Chris Bumbray's review.

Re: Are you looking forward to summer's yummy Mummy?

How could I forget to mention that the Razzie winning screenwriter Alex Kurtzman is involved in this, both as writer AND director?!

Worst Actress - Kate Beckinsale (nom), Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Milla Jovovich (nom), and Amy Schumer (nom)

Worst Supporting Actor - Javier Bardem (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)

Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Guy Ritchie (nom), and Chris Wedge (nom)

Re: Are you looking forward to summer's yummy Mummy?

Re: Are you looking forward to summer's yummy Mummy?

MiguelAntilsu
Clearly, this movie's script is heavier than an ostrich feather.

Re: Are you looking forward to summer's yummy Mummy?

Vits
Keith and the Movies' review.

Re: Are you looking forward to summer's yummy Mummy?

Vits
I just saw it. For your consideration:
-Worst Supporting Actor for Jake Johnson (also for SMURFS: THE LOST VILLAGE).
-Worst Supporting Actress for Annabelle Wallis (also for KING ARTHUR: LEGEND OF THE SWORD).
-Worst Director.
-Worst Screenplay.
-Worst Remake or Rip-Off.
-Worst Picture.
But not:
-Worst Supporting Actress for Sofía Boutella.
-Worst Screen Ensemble.

Re: Are you looking forward to summer's yummy Mummy?

Vits
This movie's honest trailer.
Follow me on Twitter @Vits_Chile