All Eyez On Me

LatinCritic13
This is the first time that I created a post for a Razzie forum and oh boy, there's a movie that I did not like at all and that film is called All Eyez on Me. This movie was one of the worst biopics I have ever seen in my life that made me rant of how theatrically inept that movie was compared to other biopic movies. It feels like I'm watching a cheap TV movie on VH1. As I watched the whole entire movie, there are events that is based on Shakur's life that did not actually happened in real life which is disrespectful. Also, there are controversies that surrounds that film such as: lawsuits, responses from highly respected figures that knew Tupac, and facing the massive criticism from the general public. After seeing this movie, it is easy to say that All Eyez on Me might get a Razzie or two for these categories....
- Worst Picture
- Worst Ripoff
- Worst Director
- Worst Supporting Actor
- Worst Screenplay

Re: All Eyez On Me

R.T. (15% - 4.5/10): "Despite Demetrius Shipp Jr.'s fine lead performance, the film's mostly a surface-skimming, by-the-numbers biopic of a larger-than-life icon."

Chris Bumbray's review.

Richard Roeper's video review.

DOUBLE TOASTED's video review.

Which Supporting Actor are you referring to here (Kat Graham as Jada Pinkett should def. be included as well)?
GP

Re: All Eyez On Me

GP
While the film does a disservice to 2Pac's story, I thought Kat Graham as Jada Pinkett was spot-on. Everything else besides her can get nominated and I wouldn't mind.
FYC: Worst Supporting Actor - Jack Guzman in "Walk of Fame"
1. Performance.
2. Playing two characters.
3. Trying to make a catchphrase happen ("Uccelini!").

(also: "Walk of Fame" for Worst Picture, Scott Eastwood for Worst Actor, and Jamie Kennedy/Chris Kattan/Malcolm McDowell for additional Worst Supporting Actor)

Re: All Eyez On Me

Vits
I just saw it. For your consideration: Worst Screenplay. Oh, and maybe:
-Worst Actor for Demetrius Shipp Jr.
-Worst Supporting Actress for Danai Gurira.
-Worst Director.
-Worst Picture.
But not Worst Supporting Actor for Dominic L. Santana.
Follow me on Twitter @Vits_Chile