A Dog's Purpose

Vheid
Have people been seeing the IMDB score on this movie (1,4), It's the worse i have seen for a U.S. wide release in ages (last time might have been Oogieloves). Do you guys think it will be this reviled all year (and be nominated for some Razzies) or will the score go up majorly once it's released and the dog drowning incident is far behind us?

(also i know what i said about not visiting anymore but i needed an excuse to go see if other people recieved the ballots already. I might also hop by if/when the new Tom Six movie is released and really actively argument that he deserves a Razzie)

Re: A Dog's Purpose

I'm just happy to see you around. :)

And thank you for posting this. The controversy alone gives us a reason to discuss Razzie potential for this.

Oh yeah, and the ballots don't come till February.
Worst Actor - Johnny Depp (Just imagine the cruel irony of winning for the role that original got him his first Oscar nom.)

Worst Actress - Katherine Heigl (SHE MUST WIN!)

Worst Supporting Actor - Anthony Hopkins (If he is nominated, he'll break a Razzie record. If he wins, he'll break TWO records!)

Worst Supporting Actress - Kim Basinger (Basically in this movie because 9 1/2 Weeks, her first Razzie nomination.)

Worst Supporting Actress (nom) - Marcia Gay Harden (Jane Seymour got a nomination for the parody version of the role, so why not the real thing?)

Re: A Dog's Purpose

R.T. (30-35%): "It offers an awkward blend of sugary sentiment and canine suffering that tugs at animal-loving audiences' heartstrings with shameless abandon."

Richard Roeper's review.

Peter Travers' review.

Eric Walkuski's review.

WHAT THE FLICK?!'s video review.

DOUBLE TOASTED's video review.
Vheid wrote
i know what i said about not visiting anymore but i needed an excuse to go see if other people recieved the ballots already. I might also hop by if/when the new Tom Six movie is released and really actively argument that he deserves a Razzie)
Not at all. You don't have to post every day. By the way, you didn't answer the question I made in your "goodbye" thread.

Re: A Dog's Purpose

Vheid
Vits, i will still be voting and eventhough i have no twitter most of you know my first and last name and can just add me on Facebook (currently have a profile pic of a clock with candlewax on it)...

I'll also soon have a website up where i will display my art...

Also if people are ever in Amsterdam (or somewhere else in the Netherlands) send me a PM and we can get a drink (and i can show you around).

Re: A Dog's Purpose

Vits
I just saw it. For your consideration: Worst Director. Oh, and maybe Worst Picture.