A Dog's Purpose

Vheid
Have people been seeing the IMDB score on this movie (1,4), It's the worse i have seen for a U.S. wide release in ages (last time might have been Oogieloves). Do you guys think it will be this reviled all year (and be nominated for some Razzies) or will the score go up majorly once it's released and the dog drowning incident is far behind us?

(also i know what i said about not visiting anymore but i needed an excuse to go see if other people recieved the ballots already. I might also hop by if/when the new Tom Six movie is released and really actively argument that he deserves a Razzie)

Re: A Dog's Purpose

I'm just happy to see you around. :)

And thank you for posting this. The controversy alone gives us a reason to discuss Razzie potential for this.

Oh yeah, and the ballots don't come till February.

Worst Picture - Boo 2! A Madea Halloween (nom), The Emoji Movie (nom), Fifty Shades Darker, The Mummy (nom), 9/11 (nom), and Transformers: The Last Knight (nom)
Worst Actress - Whoopi Goldberg (nom), Katherine Heigl, Dakota Johnson (nom), Tyler Perry (nom), Amy Schumer (nom), and Reese Witherspoon (nom)
Worst Supporting Actor - Jon Bass (nom), Anthony Hopkins, Eric Johnson (nom), Ben Kingsley (nom), Rob Lowe (nom), and John Turturro (nom)
Worst Screen Combo - Any two robots, actors, or robotic actors (nom), Tom Cruise and either Sofia Boutella, Jake Johnson, or Annabelle Wallis (nom), The Entire Cast of Fifty Shades Darker, The Entire Cast of 9/11 (nom), The Entire Voice Cast of The Emoji Movie (nom), and Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn/Snatched (nom)
Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-Off or Sequel - Baywatch (nom), CHiPs (nom), The Emoji Movie (Rip-Off of Inside Out, The Lego Movie, and Wreck-It Ralph) (nom), Fifty Shades Darker, The Mummy (nom), and Transformers: The Last Knight (nom)
Worst Director - Michael Bay (nom), James Foley, Martin Guigui (nom), Alex Kurtzman (nom), Tyler Perry (nom), and Guy Ritchie (nom)
Worst Screenplay - The Emoji Movie (nom), Fifty Shades Darker, The Mummy (nom), 9/11 (nom), Suburbicon (nom), and Transformers: The Last Knight (nom)
Redeemer: M. Night Shyamalan

Re: A Dog's Purpose

R.T. (30-35%): "It offers an awkward blend of sugary sentiment and canine suffering that tugs at animal-loving audiences' heartstrings with shameless abandon."

Richard Roeper's review.

Peter Travers' review.

Eric Walkuski's review.

WHAT THE FLICK?!'s video review.

DOUBLE TOASTED's video review.
Vheid wrote
i know what i said about not visiting anymore but i needed an excuse to go see if other people recieved the ballots already. I might also hop by if/when the new Tom Six movie is released and really actively argument that he deserves a Razzie)
Not at all. You don't have to post every day. By the way, you didn't answer the question I made in your "goodbye" thread.

Re: A Dog's Purpose

Vheid
Vits, i will still be voting and eventhough i have no twitter most of you know my first and last name and can just add me on Facebook (currently have a profile pic of a clock with candlewax on it)...

I'll also soon have a website up where i will display my art...

Also if people are ever in Amsterdam (or somewhere else in the Netherlands) send me a PM and we can get a drink (and i can show you around).

Re: A Dog's Purpose

Vits
I just saw it. For your consideration: Worst Director. Oh, and maybe Worst Picture.
Follow me on Twitter @Vits_Chile